Partner Zone
Partner Zone

Recurring Sales

This thread is now closed to new comments.
Some of the links provided in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question please start a new post.
Highlighted
aliscia
4 Posts
Cover User
Australia
aliscia
Cover User

4Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

Solved: Go to Solution

Recurring Sales

We have just updated the new verison of MYOB and we are currently eperiencing problems with our recurring sales.

MYOB has been skipping the recurring Sales over the last few days, does any one else have this problem? 

Also when you search your recurring sales, myob doesnt show all the customers?

Is anyone else experiencing these issues? 

Any suggestions?

Thanks 

1 REPLY 1
MYOB Moderator Neil_M
2,000 Posts
MYOB Moderator
Neil_M
MYOB Moderator

11582Posts

1332Kudos

1630Solutions

Accepted Solution Solved Solution

Re: Recurring Sales

Hi @aliscia

Welcome to the MYOB Community Forum, I hope you find it a great resource.

Generally speaking, the most common cause of a recurring transaction not being recorded is in the setup of the recurring transaction. You can setup the recurring transaction to remind a specific user to record the transaction. If that user weren’t logged in when the reminder became due then the transaction wouldn’t be recorded.

If you aren’t seeing all of the customers appearing in your recurring transactions list, then you might want to try clearing the cache of AccountRight. To do this you will need to close AccountRight down and then navigate to the cache folder which you can find here

C:\Users\<username>\AppData\Local\MYOB\AccountRight\201X.X\Cache\companyFileCache_<company file name>.cache

Where <username> represents the Windows username, 201X.X is the version you are using and <company file name> is the name of the file name of your company file.

Do let us know how you get on clearing the cache and whether it makes any difference in your recurring transactions.

Regards,
Neil

MYOB Community Support

Online Help| Forum Search| my.MYOB| Download Page

Did my answer help?

Mark it as a SolutionHelpful? Leave a to tell others

Didn't find your answer here?
Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post