Refresh on purchase register

This thread is now closed to new comments.
Some of the links and information provided in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question please start a new post.
Mags
Trusted Cover User
104 Posts
Trusted Cover User
Australia
Trusted Cover User

104Posts

120Kudos

5Solutions

Solved: Go to Solution

Refresh on purchase register

Having issues with the Refresh Icon on the Purchase Register...it is not working, I have to close out then go back into the Purchase Register to see the changes / updates. This was working in the previous version and in this version it is not working along with the Purchase Register Report not generating information if more than 1-2 days selected. Will this be fixed in the next version??

3 REPLIES 3
Steven_M
45,180 Posts
Former Staff
New Zealand
Former Staff

45,180Posts

0Kudos

6,759Solutions

Accepted Solution Solved

Re: Refresh on purchase register

Hi @Mags 

Generally speaking, the Purchase Register will be automatically updated when changes are made. In some cases, the Refresh arrow (top right of the window) will need to be selected to refresh that data.

You mentioned in your post that you are having to manually refresh the window by opening and closing it. Just testing that, within my environment it is not something that has occurred to me within AccountRight 2020.3. The refresh arrow within that window has worked for intended, similar behaviour to AccountRight 2020.2.

If you are encountering a different situation, clearing your company file cache would be the recommendation I would go for.  Should you are still encountering that situation have you done a reinstall of the application on that computer?

Kind regards,
Steven

MYOB Community Support

Online Help| Forum Search| My Account

AdminT8T
Experienced User
10 Posts
Experienced User
Experienced User

10Posts

1Kudos

0Solutions

Hi Steven

I have the same problem as Mags.

When I change the date and hit the refresh arrow nothing happens. I have to click into another tab (say all purchases) then back to Open bills for it to refresh

Steven_M
45,180 Posts
Former Staff
New Zealand
Former Staff

45,180Posts

0Kudos

6,759Solutions

Hi @AdminT8T 

Certain changes and company files may not complete that refresh. To give the system the best chance of working as intended selecting that refresh arrow will manually refresh the window. For those cases where the data has not refreshed using that system, changing the window i.e. switching tabs or closing and reopen the window would be required.

Kind regards,
Steven

MYOB Community Support

Online Help| Forum Search| My Account

Didn't find your answer here?

Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post