Remittance Advice - Template

This thread is now closed to new comments.
Some of the links and information provided in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question please start a new post.
LaniOUP
Experienced Cover User
94 Posts
Experienced Cover User
Australia
Experienced Cover User

94Posts

17Kudos

0Solutions

Solved: Go to Solution

Remittance Advice - Template

Hi there

I have customised a remittance advice, and saved with a specific name.  However when I go to print/email remittance advices, there is no option to select a template.  It simply prints the basic remittance advice. I can't see an option to choose which remittance advice template I want to use. 

Thanks

Lani

1 REPLY 1
Steven_M
45,180 Posts
Former Staff
New Zealand
Former Staff

45,180Posts

0Kudos

6,759Solutions

Accepted Solution Solved

Re: Remittance Advice - Template

Hi @LaniOUP 

When you customise a remittance advice you can select the type of payment/transaction you are wanting to customise that remittance advice for i.e. Pay Bills, Spend Money or Credit Refunds. For the selection of your customise form when using the Print/Email Remittance Advice window you want to ensure that you have that Payment Type selected in order to select your customise form. For example, if you have customsied a Spend Money based remittance advice customised form you want to select Payment Type: Spend Money to select that customise form.

In your case, I would recommend reviewing the type of remittance advice customise form you have customised and ensure you have selected that option as the Payment Type in the Print/Email Remittance Advice window.

Do let us know how you get on and if you require further assistance.

Kind regards,
Steven

MYOB Community Support

Online Help| Forum Search| My Account

Didn't find your answer here?

Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post