Report: Aged Payable [Summary] - quick selection

This thread is now closed to new comments.
Some of the links and information provided in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question please start a new post.
Highlighted
1 Post
Cover User
Australia
Cover User

1Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

Report: Aged Payable [Summary] - quick selection

Prior to this current version of MYOB AccountRight we had the ability of pressing one button and obtaining an Aged Payable [Summary] Report or an Aged Receivables [Summary].

Now we have to run these reports via Reports > Sales > Receivables - Aged Receivables [Summary] and likewise for Payables.

I believe this is a backward step and not a forward step!

If anyone would prefer the old "FAST" method of generating these reports, please support this New (Old) Idea so hopefully MYOB can take note and give us this back as a "Hotkey".

Thank you

"Aged Payable [Summary] Report and Aged Receivables [Summary]"

1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
MYOB Moderator
37,527 Posts
MYOB Moderator
New Zealand
MYOB Moderator

37,527Posts

5,095Kudos

5,502Solutions

Re: Report: Aged Payable [Summary] - quick selection - Status changed to: Already in product

Hi Everyone

The Aged Payables can be run in AccountRight 2017 by going to Reports>>Purchases>>Payables>>Aged Payables - this is the same as the AccountRight Classic range.

Alternatively, if you would like to see your payables these can be accessed in AccountRight 2017 via Business Insights>>Supplier Insights - the Aged Payables graph will show a similar overview as the Analyse Payables window. You could also go to Card File>>Cards List>>Select the Supplier and navigate to the require supplier to select the arrow next to Balance to show the Aged Purchase - Outstanding purchase analysis window for that supplier.

Kind regards,
Steven

MYOB Community Support

Online Help| Forum Search| my.MYOB| Download Page

Did my answer help?

Mark it as a SolutionHelpful? Leave a to tell others

Didn't find your answer here?

Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post