Report: Analyse Purchases [Item Multi-Period] - Quantity values

This thread is now closed to new comments.
Some of the links and information provided in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question please start a new post.
TheRodBaron
6 Posts
User
New Zealand

6Posts

1Kudos

0Solutions

Report: Analyse Purchases [Item Multi-Period] - Quantity values

the analyse purchases (item) report would be of good use to us if we could select the Quantity field rather than be limited to Amount.

Item summary and Item detail reports offer quantity but send to excel in a format that is not cross-tab and takes too much time and effort to reformat in a way we can sort/filter/ subtotal in a variety of ways.

"Analyse Purchases (Item Multi-Period) Report"

2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted
Super Partner Jennifer_Kelly
457 Posts
Super Partner
Australia
Super Partner

457Posts

340Kudos

34Solutions

Re: Analyse Purchases (Item Multi-Period) Report

Hi @TheRodBaron

You will find that some of the Addon Solutions are able to provide this level of lexiorting over Item Purchases ( and Sales) - see - http://myob.com.au/addons/.

As an example our software Business Intelligence for MYOB can produce a Multi Period  Item Purchase report by Qty ( or can inc $ and Ave purchase price too). 

Example 1 - MultiPeriod PUrchases by Qty, I have set this to subtotal by Supplier however you could change this to other dimensions using Custom Lists ( e.g. Product Type, Brand etc) or remove the subtotal completely.

Screen Shot 2015-12-02 at 9.53.32 AM.png

Example 2 - This one is also showing $total and Ave Purchase price so you can compare all of these metrics over time.

Screen Shot 2015-12-02 at 9.56.45 AM.png

These all export to excel easily to enable futher analysis.

All details on our website www.BIforMYOB.com and you can Sign up for a 14 day Free trial.

I hope this helps

Jennifer Kelly CA

02 8011 1511

Jennifer Kelly CA
BI4Cloud- powered by Interactive Reporting
02 8011 1511
www.BI4Cloud.com
Highlighted
MYOB Moderator Steven_M
34,149 Posts
MYOB Moderator
New Zealand
MYOB Moderator

34,149Posts

4,579Kudos

4,978Solutions

Re: Analyse Purchases (Item Multi-Period) Report - Status changed to: Already in product

Hi Everyone

In AccountRight 2016, the Analyse Purchases [Item Multi-Period] report allows for the user to analyse in Dollars Brought OR Units Brought. There is the refinement option Analyse in the Filters tab with allows for that difference in analysis to take place.

Kind regards,
Steven

MYOB Community Support

Online Help| Forum Search| my.MYOB| Download Page

Did my answer help?

Mark it as a SolutionHelpful? Leave a to tell others

Didn't find your answer here?

Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post