Report Taxable Payments

This thread is now closed to new comments.
Some of the links and information provided in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question please start a new post.
SharonB22
Experienced Cover User
14 Posts
Experienced Cover User
Australia
Experienced Cover User

14Posts

2Kudos

0Solutions

Solved: Go to Solution

Report Taxable Payments

Hi,

We  MYOB live link  to transfer Supplier invoices over to MYOB AccountRight from another software program we use.

The supplier invoices  I need to report come across from the other software to MYOB Account Right unticked even though in the MYOB card file they are ticked to Report Taxable Payments.   So when comes to Reporting time I need to go back into the  indivdual Supplier Cards  buying details & untick Report Taxable Payments then re-tick it for every single Supplier to ensure I get all the invoices.

Is there any easier way to do this quicker & less time consuming? 

Hope someone can help.

Thanks 

Sharon

2 REPLIES 2
Steven_M
45,180 Posts
Former Staff
New Zealand
Former Staff

45,180Posts

0Kudos

6,759Solutions

Accepted Solution Solved

Re: Report Taxable Payments

Hi @SharonB22 

When Setup>>Preferences>>Reports & Forms>>I Report Taxable Payments Made to Contractors is enabled the Enter Purchase and Spend Money windows will have a new option: Reportable Payment. This particular field is used to mark the transaction for reportable payments/Taxable Payments Annual Report (TPAR). By default, the Reportable Payment option comes from the Supplier's card - Buying Details section. However, can be changed on a per-transaction basis if necessary.

In your case, as you are pulling that purchase from a third-party application it would bypass the stage of looking at the card to determine if that option is enabled thus may show as no reportable. I do note that within the AccountRight API documentation there is the option for IsReportable. This is a field for the API that can mark those transactions for Taxable Payments. I would recommend speaking to your third-party software provider to look at ultising that field to allow those purchases to be marked as reportable. 

If using that IsReportable is not an option, you could look at marking those transactions as reported in the Review Transactions stage of the Taxable Payments Assistant:
Attachment.PNG

Kind regards,
Steven

MYOB Community Support

Online Help| Forum Search| My Account

SharonB22
Experienced Cover User
14 Posts
Experienced Cover User
Australia
Experienced Cover User

14Posts