Partner Zone
Partner Zone

Reports to sort Paid and outstanding invoices per JOB ID

This thread is now closed to new comments.
Some of the links provided in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question please start a new post.
Highlighted
Kanebridge
4 Posts
Cover User
Australia
Kanebridge
Cover User

4Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

Reports to sort Paid and outstanding invoices per JOB ID

in the construstion industry it is so important for developers to view a report of whats been paid and whats outstanding per JOB ID.

this is so simple !!!

can you please add a field in Purchases reports to sort via JOB ID for paid and outstanding invoices !!!

someone help if there is an option.!!!!!

7 REPLIES 7
MYOB Product Manager Dan_Moulton
40 Posts
MYOB Product Manager
New Zealand
Dan_Moulton
MYOB Product Manager

40Posts

13Kudos

0Solutions

Status changed to: Already in product

You can already do this with the Purchases (Supplier Detail) report. You can add Job fields as a column onto the report ( use the Insert/Modify options in AccountRight 2011). This report allows you to filter by the Status of the Bill and also to Sort by various columns. If you need more options you can send it into Excel and manipulate it further in there. I hope this makes things easier.
Kanebridge
4 Posts
Cover User
Australia
Kanebridge
Cover User

4Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

Re: Reports to sort Paid and outstanding invoices per JOB ID

i have looked into this report and it cannot help my requirement.

the display report cannot be sorted by JOB ID. is that a glitch or error in the system?

if i can sort the display report via Job ID then i can send to Excell and use the data for the job only,

however because it wont sort in the report when i send to excell the supplier field is not on the same lines and takes everything out of order.

all we need is a report Per JOB ID  (not all job ID's) for whats been paid and whats still outstanding. 

Ultimate Cover User TonyLane
2,847 Posts
Ultimate Cover User
Australia
TonyLane
Ultimate Cover User

2847Posts

1408Kudos

480Solutions

Hi Kanebridge,

What Dan Moulton has said is correct; it is already in the product.

To sort by 'Job No.' (Job ID) you 1st need to show it on the 'Purchases [Supplier Detail]' report before you can sort it.  Display the ‘Job No.’ through the ‘Show/Hide’ icon then position it using the 'Order' icon.  Once that is done you can then select ‘Job No.’ as a sort option using the ‘Sort’ icon.

Attached is an example; Unfortunately images attached to comments on 'New Ideas' cannot be enlarged by clicking inside the image.  However, you can contact me by email at the address shown below my signature requesting the example as a PDF and I will email it straight back to you.Purchases [Supplier Detail] - Jobs.jpg

I do suggest that you select 'All Purchases' as highlighted in blue in the attachment.  This will enable the report to include quotes and orders as well as bills.

Once you are satisfied with the report output, save it as a Customised report.  Future runs of the report can then be executed from your 'My Custom Reports' option on the 'Reports' screen.

Kind Regards
Tony Lane - Tazinx - Ulverstone - Tasmania
Running AR2012 with "Win 7 Home Premium on Intel Core i5CPU @ 2.80GHz 3.00 GHz 32-bit, 4GB (3.23 GB usable RAM) desktop PC and 400GB Free space"

This is general information only and you should consider if this is appropriate for you.

Best Regards

Tony Lane - Penguin - Tasmania

2,847 Posts
Ultimate Cover User
Australia
TonyLane
Ultimate Cover User

2847Posts

1408Kudos

480Solutions

Hi Kanebridge,

Dan's response/suggestion to you was accurate in view of your original request:-

"...

can you please add a field in Purchases reports to sort via JOB ID for paid and outstanding invoices !!!

..."

In your Friday comment you said:-

"...

however because it wont sort in the report when i send to excell the supplier field is not on the same lines and takes everything out of order.

all we need is a report Per JOB ID  (not all job ID's) for whats been paid and whats still outstanding.

..."

In view of what you said on Friday:- You want the supplier field on the same line as the job AND you need it to be based on one Job ID (Job No.) then what Dan has suggested does not appear suitable to you.

Could you please assist Dan by submitting an exact 'mock up' of what you need to see on the report.  You could prepare it in Word and paste it into your reply comment.  If you need any assistance then I would be happy to help.  Please email me at the address below my signature on this Comment.

Thank you.

Kind Regards
Running AR2012 with "Win 7 Home Premium on Intel Core i5CPU @ 2.80GHz 3.00 GHz 32-bit, 4GB (3.23 GB usable RAM) desktop PC and 400GB Free space"

This is general information only and you should consider if this is appropriate for you.

Best Regards

Kanebridge
4 Posts
Cover User
Australia
Kanebridge
Cover User

4Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

hi 

i would like to know how to obtain the above report templates what version is it in?. in Premier 19 the reports do not look like that.

is this an upgraded version or still in development

i need to know this please.

2,847 Posts
Ultimate Cover User
Australia
TonyLane
Ultimate Cover User

2847Posts

1408Kudos

480Solutions

Hi Kanebridge,

I did send you advice a few hours ago that we now know you are using AccountRight Premier V19, and gave you an example of how to get a similar report out of AccountRight Premier.

Please accept my apologies once again for the misunderstanding as the comments of both Dan Moulton and myself were relative to the AccountRight 2011/2012 product.

As indicated in my previous comment and in my last email message, please consider preparing a 'mock-up' of what you want delivered from a 'Job Purchases' report.  I'm only too happy to assist you in that endeavour.

Thank you.

Kind Regards

Best Regards

Contributing Cover User SFlint
6 Posts
Contributing Cover User
Australia
SFlint
Contributing Cover User

6Posts

2Kudos

0Solutions

Open PO's searchable by Job No

Could developers please allow open Purchase Orders available as a search option on the  Job Activity Detail Report? Would make such an incredible difference (positive) to our business, figure it is not a huge programming ask, so to speak.

Didn't find your answer here?
Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post