Contributing User joburleigh
6 Posts
Contributing User
Contributing User

6Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

SUPPLIER PAYMENT

I am hoping someone can help. The wait time at MYOB is just crazy. I applied a payment to one of our suppliers accounts. This has multilpe invoices on it. The payment is showing as paid but I cannot see the payment anywhere. It is not showing on my bank reconciliation. When  you click the purchase register and click on one of the invoices it is saying nil balance to pay but when you click on history it  only shows the pj side of the transation and isnt showing the cd side. I can't delete the payment as I cant see and I cant delete the invoices and start again as it is saying you can't delete an invoice with payments applied to it. I am trying to balance my books and can't balance until I have this problem sorted. 

2 REPLIES 2
MYOB Moderator Steven_M
32,239 Posts
MYOB Moderator
New Zealand
MYOB Moderator

32,239Posts

4,281Kudos

0Solutions

Re: SUPPLIER PAYMENT

Hi @joburleigh 

If the transaction payment is not showing in the History of that transaction it sounds like we may have to look at getting that file in for a potential investigation and possible repair. However, in saying that, before we can arrange for that can you provide a screenshot of the necessary Purchase transaction and the history of that transaction (i.e. open the purchase, select the History... button (bottom right of the Edit Purchase window) With this information, we can clearly see what has occurred and look into potentially arranging for the company file to be sent in.

Kind regards,
Steven

MYOB Community Support

Online Help| Forum Search| my.MYOB| Download Page

Did my answer help?

Mark it as a SolutionHelpful? Leave a to tell others

Contributing User joburleigh
6 Posts
Contributing User
Contributing User

6Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

Re: SUPPLIER PAYMENT

Thanks, I finally managed to get through to MYOB on the phone and after them remoting in to my computer and trying to sort the problem, I had to send my file in to be fixed. 

Didn't find your answer here?
Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post