MYOBCommunity
Partner Zone
|
|
Partner Zone

Sales: Ability to set an invoice delivery status for customer

This thread is now closed to new comments.
Some of the links provided in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question please start a new post.
Coastlink
1 Post
Cover User
Australia
Coastlink
Cover User

1Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

Sales: Ability to set an invoice delivery status for customer

In the client card it would be beneficial if we could hard code the preferred invoice delivery method.  We have many clients and some like them mailed some like them emailed and some don't want them sent at all.  It is very difficult to rememebr when you are processing 100+ invoices which customer prefers which delivery.

"Permanent Invoice Delivery Choice"

3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted
Trusted User Julie_B
215 Posts
Trusted User
New Zealand
Julie_B
Trusted User

215Posts

119Kudos

3Solutions

Re: Permanent Invoice Delivery Choice

Not sure if you're using any of these methods but I have two ways ...  1.  In the Client Card (customer) once you choose the Sale Layout and the form you wish to use, you can then choose whether you want them printed, emailed, emailed and printed, or none at all (already printed or sent).  2. Creat an identifier (I use E for emailed) and anything I want emailed to these clients will usually report.

MYOB Moderator Nicole_Brand
233 Posts
MYOB Moderator
Australia
Nicole_Brand
MYOB Moderator

233Posts

9Kudos

1Solutions

Status changed to: Already in product

This feature is already in the product. As per Julie's response you can specify the delivery method for each card once you select the default layout. You can find this on the cards Selling/Buying Details tab. To update your existing cards quickly, you can export out all of your customer cards to a txt file. Update the Sales/Purchase Layout and Invoice/Purchase Order Delivery fields to contain the values you want. Sales/Purchase Layout values: I = Item S = Service P = Professional T = Time Billing Invoice/Purchase Order Delivery values are: E = Email P = Print B = Both Email & Print A = Already Printed or Emailed Have a play with Clearwater and remember to do a back-up of your company file before you do the import to your company file.
Experienced User AaronWhite
26 Posts
Experienced User
New Zealand
AaronWhite
Experienced User

26Posts

174Kudos

0Solutions

Print or Email Invoices Default

Hi,

Is there a way, or could you implement a way that we can have a default set for how we choose to send invoices to customers.

When we create a new customer the invoice delivery method defaults to already printed or sent.  It is one more thing we have to remember to change. If we forget, then unfortunatly we dont get paid as our customers dont receive an invoice!

Back in v19 I seem to remember there was a default in the preferences, or at least it would remember from the last card we created?

Didn't find your answer here?
Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post