Sales Invoices Imported and some double up

This thread is now closed to new comments.
Some of the links and information provided in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question please start a new post.
SharonMaguire
Experienced User
33 Posts
Experienced User
Experienced User

33Posts

3Kudos

1Solutions

Sales Invoices Imported and some double up

Hi I have just uploaded a batch of invoices successfully. It has recorded 399 records which I agree with however when I check the value of the invoices back to my upload there is a discrepancy. I have attached a few PDF's with the personal info blanked out. It has added an extra 33 invoices from Inv 19968 - 19999, the correct data is invoice numbers 20000 onwards.

5 REPLIES 5
SamaraM
1,925 Posts
Former Staff
Former Staff

1,925Posts

0Kudos

236Solutions

Re: Sales Invoices Imported and some double up

Hi @SharonMaguire 

Thank you for your post. We usually recommend importing in smaller blocks of 50 or at most 100 invoices at a time. as sometimes when the import file has a lot of lines there is too much information to process.

If you break it down and import just those 33 invoices, does it import successfully? If not can you try with just 1 invoice?

If you still need help please reply with a screenshot of the log and any error messages you receive so that we can investigate further.

If my response has answered your enquiry please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information.

Regards,
Samara

MYOB Community Support

Online Help| Forum Search| my.MYOB| Download Page

SharonMaguire
Experienced User
33 Posts
Experienced User
Experienced User

33Posts

3Kudos

1Solutions

Hi this is not a reasonable solution for us. We are a music school and each term before term starts we have 1500 plus invoices to upload as a batch. We do upload in batches however they are around 500 - 1000 lines. What can you do to stop this happening.

SamaraM
1,925 Posts
Former Staff
Former Staff

1,925Posts

0Kudos

236Solutions

Hi @SharonMaguire 

Can you try just importing 100 lines instead and see if it imports correctly?

If my response has answered your enquiry please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information.

Regards,
Samara

MYOB Community Support

SharonMaguire
Experienced User
33 Posts
Experienced User
Experienced User

33Posts

3Kudos

1Solutions

Hi

Again we invoice around 1500 invoices are the start of term so doing batches of 100 is not acceptable.

SamaraM
1,925 Posts
Former Staff
Former Staff

1,925Posts

0Kudos

236Solutions

Hi @SharonMaguire 

Another approach may be to look into our Bigger Business Products i.e. MYOB Advanced. This is designed for those bigger businesses in mind that do have larger data and feature requirements. Please refer to MYOB Advanced for more information.

Please note: MYOB Advanced is designed for those larger businesses and does have a higher price tag but would be more suited for those larger businesses as it does offer tailored solutions along with more functionality and reporting.

Regards,
Samara

MYOB Community Support

Didn't find your answer here?

Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post