MYOBCommunity
Partner Zone
|
|
Partner Zone

Sales Order Delivery Status

This thread is now closed to new comments.
Some of the links provided in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question please start a new post.
Highlighted
PeterProj
4 Posts
User
Australia
PeterProj

4Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

Sales Order Delivery Status

Hi,

We have an issue where the Sales Order doesn't change to show its 'Already Printed" in the Order Delivery Status field when we print the docket, it stays unchanged saying 'To be printed". Picture attached showing the issue.

This seems to happen randomly however causes grief when we go back to check the docket, it gets reprinted and we ship goods a second time. It doesnt seem to occur for one customer in particular.

Any help or suggestions appreciated.

Thanks

Screen Shot 07-20-18 at 08.58 AM.JPG
2 REPLIES 2
MYOB Moderator Dave-P
372 Posts
MYOB Moderator
Australia
Dave-P
MYOB Moderator

372Posts

69Kudos

55Solutions

Re: Sales Order Delivery Status

Hi @PeterProj

Thanks for posting this query, it's a bit of a strange one. I have been trying to replicate the same issue today with no luck, each time I print mine, it updates the delivery status.  Can you please confirm some details so we can investigate this?

• What version of AccountRight are you running? This can be found in Help>>About AccountRight.
  • Are you running Accountright over a network? If so does this happen on the host computer?
  • Does this only occur with orders or is it invoices and quotes too?
  • Does the same issue happen if you test this in Clearwater? 
  • Are there any Windows updates that need to be installed?

You can also try a different printing method. Instead of selecting your usual printer, can you please try using the Microsoft XPS Printer? This will show up in your printing options where you normally select your printer. This saves the file as a pdf instead of physically printing it out. 

Please let me know how you go.

Cheers,
David P
MYOB Moderator Team
PeterProj
4 Posts
User
Australia
PeterProj

4Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

Re: Sales Order Delivery Status

Hi David,

Thanks for your help.

Using Enterprise v19.15 over a network, doesnt show on host but on two users. Only noticed it with Orders.

Haven't tried Clearwater. Ill check an Windows updates on his pc.

If I access the same order on my pc and print to XPS it doesnt change status. If I print to a printer the status does change.

Its a very strange one but has happenned on a few occassions and hard to pin down.

Thanks Peter

Didn't find your answer here?
Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post