Sales/Purchases: Expand Job number column on Enter Sales/Purchase Window.

This thread is now closed to new comments.
Some of the links and information provided in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question please start a new post.
Contributing User Evelynh
10 Posts
Contributing User
Australia
Contributing User

10Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

Sales/Purchases: Expand Job number column on Enter Sales/Purchase Window.

When you are entering purchases and sales the job code field (while containing 15 characters) is not fully visible in the window.  You can stretch the whole MYOB software window and it never fully reveals itself so you have to individually check in the field each time you want to check if a job code has been entered correctly.  The width of this field needs to be as wide as the 15 characters.

"Job code Field"

3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted
MYOB Moderator KattC
790 Posts
MYOB Moderator
New Zealand
MYOB Moderator

790Posts

25Kudos

81Solutions

Status changed to: Clarification needed

Hello @Evelynh

This feature is already available in the V2015.3 software. If you display the report>>Click on insert/modify you can re line the fields to be larger or smaller depending on the information you have displayed in the report. You then can save the report to use later. Doing this will hold the settings you have changed in the default form. To display the form you can do this in Reports>>My Custom repots.

What version are you currently running? (Help>>About AccountRight) What is the exact report you are wanting to customise the field on?

Highlighted
Contributing User Evelynh
10 Posts
Contributing User
Australia
Contributing User

10Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

Re: Job code Field

I am not interested in upgrading as we don't use the payroll software part.  I am talking about the actual window to enter a sale or a purchase.  I use job codes that use up the full 15 characters and I can only see the first 7 or 8 characters I type.  It auto fills and I have to then click on the drop down arrow in jobs to see if I have done it correctly.  I can't just visually see the full 15 characters when entering an invoice job code

Highlighted
MYOB Moderator Steven_M
34,045 Posts
MYOB Moderator
New Zealand
MYOB Moderator

34,045Posts

4,567Kudos

4,968Solutions

Re: Job code Field - Status changed to: Already in product

Hi @Evelynh

Thank you for your feedback in regards to the job values that can be displayed.

Within AccountRight 2015.3 the program will allow the user to expand the columns out on the Enter Sales and Purchases Window along with the Job>>Job list window to allow for a large number of characters to be displayed.

Currently this is a feature of the AccountRight 201x range. At this stage there is no immediate plans to introduce this function available in the AccountRight Classic range. I would encourage you, if you would like to see that full job value, to look at upgrading to the AccountRight 201x range. Help Article: Upgrade to the new AccountRight will provide you with additional information into the process and steps involved.

Kind regards,
Steven

MYOB Community Support

Online Help| Forum Search| my.MYOB| Download Page

Did my answer help?

Mark it as a SolutionHelpful? Leave a to tell others

Didn't find your answer here?

Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post