Sales Register Search

This thread is now closed to new comments.
Some of the links and information provided in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question please start a new post.
courtneyireland
4 Posts
User

4Posts

1Kudos

1Solutions

Solved: Go to Solution

Sales Register Search

Hi. I have been having issues with invoices not showing up under the customer / supplier when searching under the individual but when I search under all suppliers / customers and search as a keyword the invoices appear. Does anyone know why this happens and how to fix? I have a payment to apply to a sales invoice but the system doesn't think it's there under the customer name but if I do a search under all 5 invoices appear as awaiting payment. I have attached screen grabs of what comes up when searching under All customers, and also what comes up when searching the specific customer. I have had this happen in Supplier too, but need to apply the payment to the sales invoices so I can reconcile the bank account. Any help is very much appreciated! 

Capture.PNG
Capture2.PNG
6 REPLIES 6
Jesh_D
1,447 Posts
Former Staff
Former Staff

1,447Posts

0Kudos

133Solutions

Re: Sales Register Search

Hi @courtneyireland 

Thank you for your post.

My recommendation as an initial troubleshooting step would be to clear your AccountRight cache. In some cases, this has been known to resolve display issues for users who have had similar experiences. 

Please let us know if that makes a difference and if it doesn't, we are happy to investigate further for you.

Kind regards,
Jesh

MYOB Community Support

courtneyireland
4 Posts
User

4Posts

1Kudos

1Solutions

Hi @Jesh_D

Thank you for your advice.

I have deleted the cache but the invoices are still not appearing when I go to reconcile the payment or in the search under the individual name.   

Thanks, 

Courtney

Jesh_D
1,447 Posts
Former Staff
Former Staff

1,447Posts

0Kudos

133Solutions

Hi @courtneyireland 

Thank you for your response. 

Can I also please confirm whether you have mulitple/duplicated cards per customer and/or supplier? 

Kind regards,
Jesh

MYOB Community Support

courtneyireland
4 Posts
User

4Posts

1Kudos

1Solutions

Hi @Jesh_D

For the customer that I am having issues with there is two names but one we don't use and both have a $0.00 current balance, however there should be a balance there. I should also add that we do our invoicing in another system called Ostendo which sends the information through to MYOB. I know the invoices are in MYOB as I have located them when searching under all, they just don't appear under the individual customers details. 

Steven_M
45,180 Posts
Former Staff
New Zealand
Former Staff

45,180Posts

0Kudos

6,759Solutions

Hi @courtneyireland 

You indicated that you are using a third-party application to add those transactions to the company file. Are those transactions that ones that are not appearing as intended? If so, does deleting and then re-entering or manually entering a transaction in AccountRight show those transactions as intended?

Should those manually entered transactions appear as intended, I would recommend speaking with your third-party provider in relation to those transactions. As it would appear that transactions are working as intended if manually entered through the software but transferred across they are not appearing as expected.

Kind regards,
Steven

MYOB Community Support

Online Help| Forum Search| My Account

courtneyireland
4 Posts
User

4Posts

1Kudos

1Solutions

Accepted Solution Solved

Hi @Steven_M

I have been talking to the third party provider and it doesn't seem the issue is with them. Upon further investigation we found that the customer was showing as inactive under the reporting so had a further look and found a duplicate company that had been made inactive which is where the invoices had been going to. I have made them active again so can reconcile the account. 

Thank you for your help. 

Courtney 

Didn't find your answer here?

Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post