Contributing User
SarahJ-87
Contributing User

5Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

Sales Register

Hello,

Is there a way of permanently sorting the invoice number in the sales register of accountright so that the newest job is at the top. Currently, due to the last upgrade, I'm having to click on the invoice no. tab to sort by invoice and scroll down to the bottom to get current jobs. 

Would also like to know if this can be done when I go into Lists>Jobs, would like to set this so the new jobs are shown at the top. 

Thanks and I look forward to your reply Smiley Happy

2 REPLIES 2
Trusted Cover User KiwiCaro
61 Posts
Trusted Cover User
KiwiCaro
Trusted Cover User

61Posts

16Kudos

2Solutions

Re: Sales Register

Hi @SarahJ-87

No sure if I am misreading your query, but if you click once more on the invoice number tab in the Sales Register it will change to descending numbers rather than ascending numbers (and vice versa each time you click on the tab), I guess similarly if you are using numerical job titles? 

My job titles are alphabetical as they are street names, and manually created, but i guess if i wanted to sort them by date I could start the job title with a date ie 090119 (for 9th Jan 2019) and then a reference number or alpha name so say

090119 1234 or 090119 Jones? Not sure if this would be useful for you.

Hope your problem is sorted for you Smiley Happy

Thanks

Carolyn

Contributing User SarahJ-87
5 Posts
Contributing User
SarahJ-87
Contributing User

5Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

Re: Sales Register

Hi There,

Clicking the invoice number tab does work but this is only a temporary solution, wanted to know if there was a way to do it so it stayed with new number at top so I didn't have to click and scroll 50 times a day. 

Our job numbers are LSH1600, LSH1601, LSH1602......

It seems to take preference on the date column not the invoice number. 

Didn't find your answer here?
Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post