Sales invoice

This thread is now closed to new comments.
Some of the links and information provided in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question please start a new post.
HelenJ49
1 Post
User

1Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

Solved: Go to Solution

Sales invoice

Is there a way I can change my customised invoice to show a price field that is showing 2 decimal points rather than 6.  It looks very untidy and confusing for customers showing a price with an unrounded sales price.

1 REPLY 1
Emily_B
1,327 Posts
Former Staff
Former Staff

1,327Posts

0Kudos

170Solutions

Accepted Solution Solved

Re: Sales invoice

Hello @HelenJ49 

A new series of columns was made available in an AR 2019.3 release which can assist in the 6 decimal places issue. These columns are EX PRICE 2 and INC PRICE 2. These particular fields limit the unit price on the produced invoice to be 2 decimal places, regardless of the number of decimal places shown for the transaction in the Enter Sales window. 

Our Help Article: Add tables to forms outlines how you can add columns, such as the EX PRICE 2 or INC PRICE 2, to your customise form, but to break it down here:

• Setup >> Customise Forms >> Invoices >> Items >> *select the relevant form* >> Customise.
  • Right click on the invoice table and select Show/Hide Columns and then select the desired column you would like to add - EX PRICE 2 and/or INC PRICE 2
  • Click 'Show' and 'OK'

Note that you can remove other unwanted columns following the same process, by clicking 'Hide' instead of 'Show.' Let me know how you get on and if I can be of any further assistance. 

Kind regards,
Emily

MYOB Community Support

Didn't find your answer here?

Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post