Sales invoices not appearing in Sales Register

This thread is now closed to new comments.
Some of the links and information provided in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question please start a new post.
Polly_Templeton
Experienced User
14 Posts
Experienced User
Experienced User

14Posts

18Kudos

1Solutions

Solved: Go to Solution

Sales invoices not appearing in Sales Register

Good morning, 

I am using AccountRight 2020.4 with Windows 10.

On 22 January I raised two sales invoices dated 22/01/2021 (12022046 and 12022047) but they are not showing in the Sales Register under All Sales.  At the time I printed them off and also emailed them to the customers. In fact one customer has paid the invoice and I was able to receive the payment from the bank feed.  However this invoice does not appear in Closed Invoices and the other one that is still open does not appear in Open Invoices. 

I read a similar post from July 2019 which suggested that the AccountRight cache be cleared.  I have managed to do this but still the missing two invoices do not appear.  

Snips showing existence of invoices and the sales register without them.

Please can you assist.  Many thanks

Polly

What is even more strange is that I raised one other invoice after this on 22/1/21 (12022048) but the invoice was dated 31/12/2020.  It appears fine. 

2 REPLIES 2
Steven_M
45,180 Posts
Former Staff
New Zealand
Former Staff

45,180Posts

0Kudos

6,759Solutions

Accepted Solution Solved

Re: Sales invoices not appearing in Sales Register

Hi @Polly_Templeton 

If you go back to the Sent Emails window and locate those transactions, on the far right is that blue arrow. Selecting that will open the necessary transaction, what is the date showing - in particular the year?

Typically, we see this situation, where transactions appear to not be showing, however, they have been inadvertently entered on a different date/year thus shouldn't be appearing as they are entered with a different date/year.

If that transaction does have the appropriate date, getting a screenshot of the transaction would be ideal.

Kind regards,
Steven

MYOB Community Support

Online Help| Forum Search| My Account

Polly_Templeton
Experienced User
14 Posts
Experienced User
Experienced User

14Posts

18Kudos

1Solutions

Re: Sales invoices not appearing in Sales Register

That's it.  You must get a few of these early in the year.  

Many thanks

Didn't find your answer here?

Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post