Sending Invoice to Disc

This thread is now closed to new comments.
Some of the links and information provided in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question please start a new post.
Retrac
Contributing Cover User
19 Posts
Contributing Cover User
Australia
Contributing Cover User

19Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

Solved: Go to Solution

Sending Invoice to Disc

When sending invoices to 'disc' the PDF does not automatically open so that I can review/print it for our records.  I need to navigate to appropriate project folder and find it/open it then print it off.  I have looked in Adobe 9pro  and DC reader and there is no box I can see which says 'open doc on save' or anything.  I have looked through MYOB preferences and can't see anything there either?

Howsever, if I send to print and choose print to PDF, it is all OK, and the page also pops up so I can print off.

Also, when I do find the invoice and print it off from the PDF it is not printing at 100% it is more like 75-80%, however, when I open the PDF doc, via windows, it is showing at 100% but still only printing smaller. What is happening here?

My customised Invoice form is set at A4, and it is showing correct there also.  If I send to print and choose print to PDF, it is all OK, shows and prints at 100%

1 REPLY 1
Komal_S
MYOB Moderator
8,280 Posts
MYOB Moderator
MYOB Moderator

8,280Posts

741Kudos

1,164Solutions

Accepted Solution Solved

Re: Sending Invoice to Disc

Hi @Retrac 

Apologies for the delay in response.

The Send to Disk option is just for saving the invoices directly in the system so they can be emailed or printed at a later stage whenever required and therefore it does not give you the option to review it there. However, if you choose Print>>Preview, then you can preview the invoice before printing at and also print it straight to PDF or a hardware printer, as you want. 

The other issue of printing about 75-80% can be associated with the corrupt cache and has been resolved for some users by clearing AccountRight cache or upgrading to 2020.1 if you're not already using that.

Please let me know if you have further questions. 

Kind regards,
Komal

MYOB Community Support

Online Help| Forum Search| my.MYOB| Download Page

Did my answer help?

Mark it as a SolutionHelpful? Leave a to tell others

Didn't find your answer here?

Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post