Experienced Cover User
Australia
Experienced Cover User

15Posts

1Kudos

0Solutions

Sending Remittance to multiple emails

Hi 

I used to be able to sent remittance to more than 1 e-mail address by putting in a semicolan. I can't seem to do that now. Will the system be updating this so that I can do this again. It is important to be able to sent the remittances to multiple e-mails

Thanks

Janine

5 REPLIES 5
Jesh_D
MYOB Moderator
1,447 Posts
MYOB Moderator
MYOB Moderator

1,447Posts

102Kudos

133Solutions

Re: Sending Remittance to multiple emails

Hi @JanineSK 

Thank you your post.

Having the ability to send remittance advice to multiple addresses by separating each email address with a semi-colon has not changed. What happens when you do try? Does an error message appear? Any further information you can provide will help to investigate this issue for you.

Kind regards,
Jesh

MYOB Community Support

Online Help| Forum Search| my.MYOB| Download Page

Did my answer help?

Mark it as a SolutionHelpful? Leave a to tell others

JanineSK
Experienced Cover User
15 Posts
Experienced Cover User
Australia
Experienced Cover User

15Posts

1Kudos

0Solutions

Hi Jesh

Unfortunately, the system does not let me put the semi-colon when I am setting up the supplier. In the Payment Details section of the supplier when I try to put in 2 e-mails separated with a semi-colan the semi-colan does not get recognised, so it does not appear.

I do not have the same issue with entering 2 e-mails on the profile page, semi-colan works fine there.

Please advise.

Thanks

Janine

Thanks

Janine

Jesh_D
MYOB Moderator
1,447 Posts
MYOB Moderator
MYOB Moderator

1,447Posts

102Kudos

133Solutions

Hi @JanineSK 

Thank you for your reply.

From my understanding, there is no option to add email addresses in the Payment Details tab of the Card file, except for under the Profile tab. In saying that, having been able to enter in multiple email addresses in the email section of the Profile tab, you should still be able to send batch remittance advice via email.

What will be helpful is a screenshot of where the email addressess are being entered so we can take a further look into this for you.

Kind regards,
Jesh

MYOB Community Support

Did my answer help?

JanineSK
Experienced Cover User
15 Posts
Experienced Cover User
Australia
Experienced Cover User

15Posts

1Kudos

0Solutions

Hi Jesh

I disagree. If you raise a new supplier card file, go to tab called payment details. This is where you enter the suppliers bank details.

See the items that says: Remittance Advice Delivery Status, choose to be e-mailed. In the box with the e-mail address (this is where you nominate who the remittances go to)

This is where my issue is. I can't put 2 e-mail address here (with the semicolan) as it does not recognise the semi-colan

Thanks

Janine

Jesh_D
MYOB Moderator
1,447 Posts
MYOB Moderator
MYOB Moderator

1,447Posts

102Kudos

133Solutions

Hi @JanineSK 

Thank you for your response and apologise for any confusion. In the Payment Details tab, you do only have the ability to add one email address, since the software only allows for one address to be added per card as a default. In saying that, it is possible to send remittance advice to multiple emails addresses via Purchases >> Print/Email Remittance Advices click the To Be Emailed tab and then adding multiple addresses in the Email Address field separating them with a semi-colon. 

Please let us know if you have any further questions.

Kind regards,
Jesh

MYOB Community Support

Did my answer help?

Didn't find your answer here?

Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post