Service

This thread is now closed to new comments.
Some of the links and information provided in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question please start a new post.
LynneCB
2 Posts
User

2Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

Service

We have used MYOB for over 20 years and today takes the cake!!

We pay monthly high fee for support.

Yesterday, 18th, Nov,  MYOB(not us) installed update, we now have unacceptable problems with our file, earlier today I rang, after waiting 30 mins was told, although we had the upgrade our file,  on their system our file was not, had been upgraded now,  try to log in again and see if problem was resolved. It was not, I was then advised to wait 30 minutes and try again.  I insisted that the gentleman on the phone call me back in 30 mins to check. He did which I was impressed with, however the problem was not fixed, he advised me that they had a fix for it and would put me through to Tech support, I have now been listening to bad music for over two hours, spoken to no one, and I am so over it and MYOB still does not work!!!!!.

Seriously upset. 

1 REPLY 1
CloverQ
9,085 Posts
Former Staff
Australia
Former Staff

9,085Posts

0Kudos

1,386Solutions

Re: Service

Hi @LynneCB 

Thank you for sharing with us, I'm sorry to hear you are having difficulty with the updated version and the experience had contacting our phone support team.

Have you since gotten through to the support team? If not, please do let us know the details of your problem on hand, any steps you took or screenshots would be most helpful well. With that information our experienced community users and moderators are more than happy to assist you further.

Kind regards,
Clover

MYOB Community Support

Online Help| Forum Search|Download Page

Did my answer help?

Mark it as a SolutionHelpful? Leave a to tell others

Didn't find your answer here?

Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post