Set Up Foreign Currencies

This thread is now closed to new comments.
Some of the links and information provided in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question please start a new post.
Highlighted
1 Post
Cover User
Australia
Cover User

1Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

Set Up Foreign Currencies

Hi - we operate on AccountRight Premier AU 2016.2.2 and we have recently begun dealing with suppliers in USD for the first time. At present the company file is not set up for foreign currencies and I am trying to get this set up, but can not locate the functionality to do so. Hopefully I am missing something straight forward. Appreciate all the assistance!

1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
MYOB Moderator
12,768 Posts
MYOB Moderator
MYOB Moderator

12,768Posts

1,518Kudos

1,801Solutions

Re: Set Up Foreign Currencies

HI @GBM

Welcome to the MYOB Community Forum, I hope you find it a wealth of useful information.

Unfortunately, AccountRight 2016.2.2 currently lacks the ability to record transactions in different currencies. Although this is a feature we are still looking into, as of the moment we do not have an exact timeframe for this feature to be implemented.

To get around this you would either have to look at an add-on to give you the functionality to record the transactions in USD or convert the USD transaction manually into Australian Dollars and record the converted amounts.

Do let us know how you get on with this and please feel free to post any other questions that you may have.

Regards,
Neil

MYOB Community Support

Online Help| Forum Search| my.MYOB| Download Page

Did my answer help?

Mark it as a SolutionHelpful? Leave a to tell others

Didn't find your answer here?

Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post