Somethings gone wrong and accountright needs to close - System.DivideByZeroException

This thread is now closed to new comments.
Some of the links and information provided in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question please start a new post.
AlexWalker13
Contributing Cover User
5 Posts
Contributing Cover User
Australia
Contributing Cover User

5Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

Somethings gone wrong and accountright needs to close - System.DivideByZeroException

Hi,

Been having an issue trying to record an Invoice. Whenever its turned into an invoice accountright wants to close. I have read other threads with the same problem but we have none of the same issues as they did

IE Multiple lines for the same product OR 100% discounts arent applied to us. So I have no idea whats happening. Prompt help would be appreciated.

Please see attached photo for clarification of the "Multiple lines for the same product" and no "100% discounts"

Accountright Build: 2022.9.24.7350

Accountright Premier 2022.9 AU

accountright.png
1 REPLY 1
ChrisMYOB
1,545 Posts
Former Staff
Former Staff

1,545Posts

0Kudos

173Solutions

Re: Somethings gone wrong and accountright needs to close - System.DivideByZeroException

Hello @AlexWalker13 

Welcome to the Community Forum.

Thank you for the provided information. 

Can you please confirm the last 4 digits of your serial number as well as the company file ID? (This can be found under Help > About MYOB in the software)

Once I have this information I will be able to run a script over the file which may resolve this issue.

Kind regards,
Chris

MYOB Community Support

Online Help| Forum Search| my.MYOB| Download Page

Didn't find your answer here?

Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post