Statement already emailed but still showing as 'to be sent'

This thread is now closed to new comments.
Some of the links and information provided in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question please start a new post.
Kathy2
Experienced User
27 Posts
Experienced User
Experienced User

27Posts

1Kudos

0Solutions

Solved: Go to Solution

Statement already emailed but still showing as 'to be sent'

I don't usually send out statements, but decided as a one off to send a statement to my customer. I have emailed and printed the statment, however it still remains to be in the '' statements to be printed' and 'to be sent' page. Is there any way to change the status to make it disappear. I don't want to resend the statement. I have tried using advanced options etc but the customer name keeps appearing. There doen't seem to be a way of marking the statement as 'already printed or sent' as we do with invoices. The statment was definitely both printed and sent as it appears in the 'sent email tracking', and I have a printed copy in front of me. Is there any one that can resolve this? 

1 REPLY 1
Steven_M
45,180 Posts
Former Staff
New Zealand
Former Staff

45,180Posts

0Kudos

6,759Solutions

Accepted Solution Solved

Re: Statement already emailed but still showing as 'to be sent'

Hi @Kathy2 

What you are describing is normal software behavior in AccountRight for the Print/Email Statements window.

The Print/Email Statement window works differently from other Print/Email windows. For example, the Print/Email  Invoices window will remove the transaction after printing. When you open the Print/Email Statements window it will check to see if the customer has a current balance. If the customer will have a current balance it will populate the card in the both the To be Printed and the To be Emailed lists. It should be noted that once the statement has been printed/emailed the customer will not disappear from the other populated list.

As it uses the customer's card balance to populate the windows you emailing that statement will still correspond to that customer appearing in that window as they still have an active card balance.

Kind regards,
Steven

MYOB Community Support

Online Help| Forum Search| My Account

Didn't find your answer here?

Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post