Partner Zone
Partner Zone

Supplier Account Numbers on Remittance Advices

This thread is now closed to new comments.
Some of the links provided in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question please start a new post.
Highlighted
DamonPC
4 Posts
Cover User
DamonPC
Cover User

4Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

Supplier Account Numbers on Remittance Advices

At present the data fields available in Remittance advice forms is hard coded. I have an account with several suppliers who insist on their account mumber being included on the remittance advice. I have the supplier account numbers input in the Card ID field and would like that to be available in the datafields on the form.

Unless there is another way to achieve this.

Damon

4 REPLIES 4
MYOB Moderator Steven_M
31,099 Posts
MYOB Moderator
New Zealand
Steven_M
MYOB Moderator

31099Posts

3931Kudos

4528Solutions

Status changed to: Clarification needed

Hi @DamonPC Thanks for the feedback
Could you use the Supplier Inv # field on the Purchase>>Enter Purchase screen and add that Supplier's # field to the form (Setup>>Customise form>>Remittance Advices>>Select the Pay Bills layout>>Select the Customise>>Right click on the table and select Supplier Inv.)?
This way you would be able to enter the Suppliers number and have it appear on the Remittance advice.

Kind regards,
Steven

MYOB Community Support

Online Help| Forum Search| my.MYOB| Download Page

Did my answer help?

Mark it as a SolutionHelpful? Leave a to tell others

DamonPC
4 Posts
Cover User
DamonPC
Cover User

4Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

Re: Supplier Account Numbers on Remittance Advices

Hi Steven

Unfortunately no, the invoice numbers need to be included. Also I would like a solution so that the reference is only enterred once so that anyone processsing in my absence gets the right details without havinbg to hunt around.

My best solution at the moment is to include it in the address, but this is far from ideal as I am not sure that the receiving staff would bother looking there!

Has go me thinking, maybe I could use the ABN Branch field.

Thanks for the quick response.

Damon

MYOB Moderator Matthew_W
2,173 Posts
MYOB Moderator
New Zealand
Matthew_W
MYOB Moderator

2173Posts

1839Kudos

180Solutions

Status changed to: Under consideration

Thank you for confirming that the workaround is not appropriate for you. We would be happy to consider adding a way to setup these Fields so that you can do this. Other users that would like to see this added, please make sure that you vote for this idea.

Kind regards,

Matthew
MYOB Client Support

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Want to recognise a useful post?
Click the star to give Kudos

Experienced Cover User nzuser
52 Posts
Experienced Cover User
New Zealand
nzuser
Experienced Cover User

52Posts

9Kudos

0Solutions

Re: Supplier Account Numbers on Remittance Advices

Hi,

There is a 'Payment Memo' field under the Card ID 'buying details' tab. I thought this might be a good workaround for DamonPC as there is an option to show the 'Memo' on the paybills remittance - however I tried this, and I it seems like the payment memo field doesn't do anything? Where is this field actually meant to show on the payments?

Didn't find your answer here?
Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post