User
AL1
User

1Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

Solved: Go to Solution

Supplier Balance Report

Hello, I am hoping someone experienced with MYOB might be able to help me.

I am trying to get a summary report of all suppliers balances at a certain point. i.e. All suppliers balances at 15 December 2017 (line by line for each supplier) and then the same for 15 January 2018, then 15 February 2018. So I can see if the suppliers total debt balance has either increased or decrease from the previous month.

Basically I am wanting to see how much debt to each suppliers has changed from one month to the next and compensating for new invoices coming in and if they got paid. i.e. supplier ABC is owed $100 at end of June, in July ABC supplies $50 worth of goods and is paid $60, end of July ABC is owed $90, in August ABC supplies nothing an is paid $10, enf of August ABC is owed $80. (sorry for the real basic example, just wanted to explain myself fully).

If anyone know how I can generate such a report or the quickest way to do something like that in MYOB, could you please letme know,

Thank you for your time. 

1 REPLY 1
Ultimate Partner IanChait
962 Posts
Ultimate Partner
Australia
IanChait
Ultimate Partner

962Posts

696Kudos

179Solutions

Accepted Solution Solved Solution

Re: Supplier Balance Report

Hi @AL1 

There is no report that will give you the monthly closing balances side by side. I would use the Accounts Payables Reconciliation Summary Report each month, selecting only the  Total Due column. Export this report to Excel, and then copy and paste the figures into a second spreadsheat where you can create a report with each months totals side by side.

An alternative, is to have a Report written for you that will extract the figures from MYOB. If interested, I can give you the details of a Report Writer.

Regards
Ian Chait CA
Certified Consultant Melbourne
P/M 0417 479 585
Email ian@myfc.com.au

Didn't find your answer here?
Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post