Supplier Card - Last transaction date

This thread is now closed to new comments.
Some of the links and information provided in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question please start a new post.
Eswari
Contributing User
10 Posts
Contributing User
Contributing User

10Posts

5Kudos

0Solutions

Solved: Go to Solution

Supplier Card - Last transaction date

We need to clean up our supplier Card File, by making supplier accounts inactive. Is there a report available within MYOB AccountRight that would show the last transaction date - either last invoice date or last payment date against a supplier? I exported the supplier Card File data but couldn't find a column field that would show this information. The information is available within the Card File window/screen. However, when I attempt to print the information, the data is not displayed as it's not available in selection.

2 REPLIES 2
Steven_M
45,180 Posts
Former Staff
New Zealand
Former Staff

45,180Posts

0Kudos

6,759Solutions

Accepted Solution Solved

Re: Supplier Card - Last transaction date

Hi @Eswari 

Sounds like you have the way I would recommend obtaining that information i.e. add the Last Sale/Purchase to the Card List, it's just a matter of obtaining that information in an export/report.

What I would do is ensure that you have the Card List window as per your attachment. Once you have the information listed, right-click on one of the data points i.e. the Card ID of the first card listed. You should get the option to Copy List to Clipboard. If you select that one your world is your oyster - you can paste that information into Word, Excel, Notepad... 

Want to see the process in action? Check out Help Article: The Cards List -- Things you can do with the Card List -- Export the list to Excel.

Kind regards,
Steven

MYOB Community Support

Online Help| Forum Search| My Account

Eswari
Contributing User
10 Posts
Contributing User
Contributing User

10Posts

5Kudos

0Solutions

Re: Supplier Card - Last transaction date

Thank you, Steven

The solution/advice given worked. Apologies for the delay in responding as the external team is on site.

Didn't find your answer here?

Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post