Supplier Invoice Attachments

This thread is now closed to new comments.
Some of the links and information provided in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question please start a new post.
lisatier
3 Posts
User

3Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

Supplier Invoice Attachments

Hi there,

If we were to start using MYOB to store copies of all supplier invoices via the attachement feature, in what cases could we lose all our stored attachments? 

We need the ability to access and review all invoices across multiple financial years and download as needed. 

3 REPLIES 3
CloverQ
9,085 Posts
Former Staff
Australia
Former Staff

9,085Posts

0Kudos

1,386Solutions

Re: Supplier Invoice Attachments

Hi @lisatier 

The documents attached via InTray will remain there until you decide to cancel the subscription, or remove the online file and keep using it locally. When that time comes, please do download any required documents from your InTray first.

Kind regards,
Clover

MYOB Community Support

Online Help| Forum Search|Download Page

Did my answer help?

Mark it as a SolutionHelpful? Leave a to tell others

lisatier
3 Posts
User

3Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

Hi Clover,

Thank you for your response, does this also include if we had to restore of company file from a backup? Will all documents attached restore with the back up? 

Also, I would not be sending them through the Intray , I would drag and drop the Pdf. into the attachement tab within the bill itself. 

CloverQ
9,085 Posts
Former Staff
Australia
Former Staff

9,085Posts

0Kudos

1,386Solutions

Hi @lisatier 

Attaching documents to bills manually is also only available to online company files, same as In Tray, so the documents are stored online instead of within the company file itself. Restoring a backup to local library doesn't bring the documents with it.

You can test the online file behavior by backing up the file first, attachment a document to a bill then restore from the backup online to overwrite the online file. After that, check if the last document attached is still visible. 

Kind regards,
Clover

MYOB Community Support

Online Help| Forum Search|Download Page

Did my answer help?

Mark it as a SolutionHelpful? Leave a to tell others

Didn't find your answer here?

Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post