Australia
Going_Troppo
Cover User

4Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

Supplier Purchase Order Missing From "Purchases (Supplier Detail)" Report

Screen 1.jpgScreen 2.jpg

I have 3 purchase orders which appear in the window for that particular supplier...........however, when I run the report for this supplier one purchase order is missing?

Any ideas as to why this report is not accurate (I hate to think how many of my other suppliers reports are not appearing when I run that report)

The same thing happens with my "Quotes" report also.

9 REPLIES 9
MYOB Moderator Steven_M
30,395 Posts
MYOB Moderator
New Zealand
Steven_M
MYOB Moderator

30395Posts

3771Kudos

4436Solutions

Re: Supplier Purchase Order Missing From "Purchases (Supplier Detail)" Report

Hi @Going_Troppo

Purchase Order 00031525 is dated 16/11/2019, as you are running the report for the period 01/08/2018 - 21/11/2018 that transaction will not appear. Looks like you just need to change the date on that transaction to fall in 2018 and that should appear.

You also might want to run the Future Dated Transactions report (Reports>>Accounts>>Exceptions) just to see if there are more future dated transactions that do need to be looked into.

Kind regards,
Steven

MYOB Community Support

Online Help| Forum Search| my.MYOB| Download Page

Did my answer help?

Mark it as a SolutionHelpful? Leave a to tell others

Going_Troppo
4 Posts
Cover User
Australia
Going_Troppo
Cover User

4Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

Hi Steven

Thank you for your response - however, this does not work on purchase ORDERS, it only works on actual purchases. 

Do you have any other suggestions as I have the same issue when I run a report for quotes on supplier cards not appearing on reports but are in the list for that supplier in the purchases module?

MYOB Moderator Steven_M
30,395 Posts
MYOB Moderator
New Zealand
Steven_M
MYOB Moderator

30395Posts

3771Kudos

4436Solutions

Hi @Going_Troppo

As no accounts are being affected by an order/quote* that Future Dated Transactions report will not show those transactions, it's more for those transactions that are dated in the future that have the accounts affected i.e. Spend Money, Bills, Invoices, Receive Money...

If you wish to check those future dated orders/quotes I would be navigating to the relevant Purchase (Sales) Register tab i.e. Orders, selecting Search by All Suppliers and entering a future date range i.e. 27/11/2018 - 31/12/9998. This will show you all the transactions dated within that date range i.e. a future date.

*its only when it is converted to an invoice/bill that the accounts are affected

Kind regards,
Steven

MYOB Community Support

Did my answer help?

Going_Troppo
4 Posts
Cover User
Australia
Going_Troppo
Cover User

4Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

@Steven_M

This is my problem - not all transactions appear across all areas that they should.  Please see screenshots below.  I have created 4 "quotes" on a supplier.  They all appear in  >Reports>Purchases>Supplier Summary, but when I try and run >Reports>Purchases>Supplier Detail ............. only one of those quotes come up.

Your solution above does not apply

QUOTE List.jpg
Quote Summary.jpg
Quote Detail.jpg
MYOB Moderator Steven_M
30,395 Posts
MYOB Moderator
New Zealand
Steven_M
MYOB Moderator

30395Posts

3771Kudos

4436Solutions

Hi @Going_Troppo

I would recommend clearing out that company file's cache file. This cache files stores information to aid in the searching and finding of recent values. Thus I would be deleting that cache file and allowing AccountRight to recache that company file (which will happen automatically when you open the company file again). 

The cache file can be found in the following location: 
C:\Users\--username--\AppData\Local\MYOB\AccountRight\201x.x\Cache

Please note that --username-- is the username that you are using to log into Windows with and AppData is a hidden folder so you would need to turn that preference on within Windows.The cache file name would be named "companyFileCache_<companyfilename>.

Do ensure that you close AccountRight before deleting that cache file.

Kind regards,
Steven

MYOB Community Support

Did my answer help?

Going_Troppo
4 Posts
Cover User
Australia
Going_Troppo
Cover User

4Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

thanks @Steven_M

I did as per your suggestion and re-logged in, then re-ran the report.  Unfortunately, this has not solved the issue, the recorded quotes still do not appear when I run the report even though they are all in the supplier card.

Any other suggestions?

MYOB Moderator Steven_M
30,395 Posts
MYOB Moderator
New Zealand
Steven_M
MYOB Moderator

30395Posts

3771Kudos

4436Solutions

Hi @Going_Troppo

After completing some further investigation into this particular situation, I have raised the situation with the required team for additional investigation for a future update. As your screenshots do show the Purchases [Supplier Detail] report will not correctly show newly created quotes*. The Purchase [Supplier Summary] report will correctly show the quotes.

*In your case, you actually have a quote transaction that is appearing. From my testing, it looks like older created transactions (i.e. in a previous version) may display correctly. This does mean that the older quote is going to appear, but not any new ones.

Kind regards,
Steven

MYOB Community Support

Did my answer help?

rrf
1 Post
Cover User
Australia
rrf
Cover User

1Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

I am also having this issue, I raised it with MYOB support by phone back in July 2018 it still is not fixed. Any update?

Thanks

MYOB Moderator Steven_M
30,395 Posts
MYOB Moderator
New Zealand
Steven_M
MYOB Moderator

30395Posts

3771Kudos

4436Solutions

Hi @rrf

This particular situation has been raised with our team and something that we are aiming to be addressed with our next update AccountRight 2019.1 due out later this quarter.

@Going_Troppo

Kind regards,
Steven

MYOB Community Support

Did my answer help?

Didn't find your answer here?
Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post