System stops responding and needs to be shut down. 4 episodes this morning. Entering invoices or paying invoices.

Highlighted
mymobility
1 Post
User

1Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

System stops responding and needs to be shut down. 4 episodes this morning. Entering invoices or paying invoices.

Since we have gone to the Cloud MYOB frequently shuts itself down and has to be restarted. We have upgraded to the latest software. The system has shut itself down this morning 4 times whilst entering sales or purchase orders.. It is becoming unusable for us if we cannot find a solution for this. We run inventory and do have a large'ish file.

1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
MYOB Moderator Melisa_D
1,198 Posts
MYOB Moderator
MYOB Moderator

1,198Posts

77Kudos

93Solutions

Re: System stops responding and needs to be shut down. 4 episodes this morning. Entering invoices or paying invoices.

Hi @mymobility

Sorry to hear you are experiencing this. Can I please clarify if you get any specific error messages when the software shuts down ? If so can you please attach a screenshot of the error and attach the files Diagnostic log so I can take a look into this for you.

Additionally, I would suggest troubleshooting the following:

• Please clear your AccountRight cache, as this can clear any odd behaviours the software may be having 
  • If the sales invoice is a long invoice you are attempting to process, can you please check out your file and attempting to process it offline, does this work ?

Cheers,
Melisa

MYOB Community Support

Online Help| Forum Search| my.MYOB| Download Page

Did my answer help?

Mark it as a SolutionHelpful? Leave a to tell others

Didn't find your answer here?

Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post