THE GST AMOUNT IS SHOWING AS THE LETTER T INSTEAD OF THE AMOUNT OF GST ON INVOICE

This thread is now closed to new comments.
Some of the links and information provided in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question please start a new post.
Velma
2 Posts
User
User

2Posts

0Kudos

1Solutions

Solved: Go to Solution

THE GST AMOUNT IS SHOWING AS THE LETTER T INSTEAD OF THE AMOUNT OF GST ON INVOICE

I HAVE CUSTOMISED A SRVICE INVOICE WHICH I HAVE 4 COLUMNS IN THE TABLE :

DESCRIPTION/AMOUNT/GST. AMOUNT INC GST.

FOR SOME REASON WHEN I PRINT OUT THE INVOICE INSTEAD OF THE AMOUNT COMING UP IT JUST SAYS"GST".

I AM NOT SURE WHY OR HOW TO FIX THIS.

THE AMOUNT (EX GST) FOR EG IS $80 / GST SHOULD BE $8.OO/ THEN THE AMOUNT INC GST IS $88.00

WHY WONT THE $8.00 APPEAR?

IN THE ACTUAL SALES INVOICE THE GST IS SET UP AGAINST THE INCOME CODES FOR THE SERVICE AND THE TOTAL OF THE GST IS APPEARING EVERYWHERE ELSE.

WHAT TO DO NEXT?

2 REPLIES 2
Mike_James
Ultimate Partner
5,839 Posts
Ultimate Partner
New Zealand
Ultimate Partner

5,839Posts

1,080Kudos

755Solutions

Re: THE GST AMOUNT IS SHOWING AS THE LETTER T INSTEAD OF THE AMOUNT OF GST ON INVOICE

Hi @Velma , welcome to the forum.  I wonder whether you have selected the GST code to print in that column, not the GST amount?

Regards, Mike (mike@datawise.co.nz)
DataWise Limited (www.datawise.co.nz), developers of:
DataWise ProActive - Custom Reporting from MYOB programs
(MYOB Business, including AccountRight Live, AccountRight v19.x and exo Payroll)

Bulk download of attachments (more details...)

Velma
2 Posts
User
User

2Posts

0Kudos

1Solutions

Accepted Solution Solved

Re: THE GST AMOUNT IS SHOWING AS THE LETTER T INSTEAD OF THE AMOUNT OF GST ON INVOICE

I think I figured it out. I had to use the Line Tax data field instead of the GST code (plus I couldnt see that I had an option for Gst amount in my Fields options for the customised table.

Once i switched them out and used the Line tax the Invoice printed out correctly with the gst amount in the columns between ex amount and inc amounts.

I can probably go fwd now.

@Mike_James wrote:

Hi @Velma , welcome to the forum.  I wonder whether you have selected the GST code to print in that column, not the GST amount?

Didn't find your answer here?

Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post