Time Billing Invoices in the web browser

This thread is now closed to new comments.
Some of the links and information provided in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question please start a new post.
Melsy
Partner
22 Posts
Partner
Australia
Partner

22Posts

6Kudos

0Solutions

Time Billing Invoices in the web browser

Hi

Is anyone else having problems keeping AR browser/ Essential  clients as there are no Time billing invoice options without a computer or windows interface?

I have a couple of clients that want to move to blue as this option has been promised in the past (which I have passed on to them) however never seems to happen.

Anyone have a work around for this as my client keeps asking to move and I do not want to go Blue!

Cheers

Melanie

1 REPLY 1
Yanike_S
MYOB Moderator
2,585 Posts
MYOB Moderator
MYOB Moderator

2,585Posts

159Kudos

380Solutions

Re: Time Billing Invoices in the web browser

Hi @Melsy 

Thanks for your post. We do recommend users check out What you can and can't do in AccountRight web browser, which does list what is possible in the AccountRight browser version at this time. If the feature is not available at this time users can still access that feature in the Desktop application of the software, while our team builds out that feature in the browser interface.

At this time, we don't have a timeframe for when time billing functionality will be included, however, it is certainly a candidate for the future of that platform.

Kind regards,
Yanike

MYOB Community Support

Online Help| Forum Search| my.MYOB| Download Page

Did my answer help?

Mark it as a SolutionHelpful? Leave a to tell others

Didn't find your answer here?

Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post