Timebilling activity slips

This thread is now closed to new comments.
Some of the links and information provided in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question please start a new post.
Alfie11
2 Posts
User

2Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

Solved: Go to Solution

Timebilling activity slips

I have upgraded to the latest version.  Where has all my customer billing information gone, where are the timebilling activity notes? Does it even exist any more?

4 REPLIES 4
Komal_S
MYOB Moderator
8,280 Posts
MYOB Moderator
MYOB Moderator

8,280Posts

741Kudos

1,164Solutions

Re: Timebilling activity slips

Hi @Alfie11 

Welcome to the Community Forum!!

This is an odd situation as the details from datafile are not expected to disappear with the upgrade. Can you please confirm if your file is online and if a backup was taken before doing the upgrade? If yes, I would recommend restoring that locally as a test to check if the information is still there. 

If you access your online file using the web browser as well, is the information missing from both the desktop and browser versions?

Kind regards,
Komal

MYOB Community Support

Online Help| Forum Search| my.MYOB| Download Page

Did my answer help?

Mark it as a SolutionHelpful? Leave a to tell others

Alfie11
2 Posts
User

2Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

The file is online.

And stupidly I did not perform a backup before upgrading. I opened it up in my partner dashboard - so it looked different (web browser version).

However, opening it up the 'old' way - desktop (not dashboard) the time billing function is still there, and the look is the same old style. Yay!
I am now confused!  Guess I won't be using the browser or partner dashboard version...
What is the purpose of having access to my client files in the partner dashboard, if the files have a different look (like Essentials)?

Is this an oversight? A known issue?  Interesting.  

Alfreda
CloudMindAcc
Ultimate Partner
1,949 Posts
Ultimate Partner
Australia
Ultimate Partner

1,949Posts

708Kudos

234Solutions

@Alfie11 @Komal_S  following if this is an issue with 2021.1 please advise?

If I am responding to your query and I have helped you please kindly mark my post as a solution to assist others in the future.
Warm Regards
Renae
Komal_S
MYOB Moderator
8,280 Posts
MYOB Moderator
MYOB Moderator

8,280Posts

741Kudos

1,164Solutions

Accepted Solution Solved

Hi @Alfie11, @CloudMindAcc 

The time billing function is not yet available in the browser version which is the reason you cannot see all those details there. It is a candidate for future development and we will update you once it's enabled completely. In the meanwhile, all the functions missing from the browser can be accessed via desktop.

Let us know if you have additional questions on this. 

Kind regards,
Komal

MYOB Community Support

Online Help| Forum Search| my.MYOB| Download Page

Did my answer help?

Mark it as a SolutionHelpful? Leave a to tell others

Didn't find your answer here?

Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post