Australia
Beyond_Basics
Experienced Partner

11Posts

1Kudos

0Solutions

To Do List - Accounts Payable - invoice number not purchase order number

Hi,

My client would like to use the To Do list to pay accounts payable, however the accounts are displayed with the purchase order number which is not useful as we need to see the invoice number. 

Can the functionality be changed so that the view shows the supplier name and invoice number?

Kind regards,

Belinda - Beyond Basics

3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted
MYOB Moderator Steven_M
2,000 Posts
MYOB Moderator
New Zealand
Steven_M
MYOB Moderator

31525Posts

4115Kudos

4595Solutions

Re: To Do List - Accounts Payable - invoice number not purchase order number

Hi @Beyond_Basics 

The To Do List - Accounts Payable tab will show information relating to the purchase order transaction in your system. For example, it will include the supplier name, the number of days overdue, the recorded purchase order number, the due date and the balance due value. The Supplier Invoice No is not a field that can be added to that window.

If you are unsure what the PO Number is of a supplier i.e. you only have the Supplier Invoice Number, my recommendation would be to look for that Supplier invoice number in Find Transactions or the Purchase Register. This would give you the PO number in your system for that transaction so you can view it in the To Do List (or if you just wish to make a payment, select the Payment option on the bottom of the relevant purchase in the Edit Purchase window).

Kind regards,
Steven

MYOB Community Support

Online Help| Forum Search| my.MYOB| Download Page

Did my answer help?

Mark it as a SolutionHelpful? Leave a to tell others

Experienced Partner Beyond_Basics
10 Posts
Experienced Partner
Australia
Beyond_Basics
Experienced Partner

11Posts

1Kudos

0Solutions

Hi Steven,

Thank you very much. 

The reason we want to use the To Do List is to enable the org. to pay multiple invoices at once for multiple suppliers. We are trying to find an efficient way to do this.  The to do list would provide this is we could see the invoice number from the supplier, not our internal PO number.

Kind regards,

Belinda.

Ultimate Cover User bungy15
1,051 Posts
Ultimate Cover User
Australia
bungy15
Ultimate Cover User

1054Posts

848Kudos

191Solutions

Hi Belinda @Beyond_Basics 

Would it be feasible to put the invoice # in both the PO and supplier invoice fields?  

Obviously it depends on how you use PO’s but just thought I’d share my work around.

Cheers

Tracey

Didn't find your answer here?
Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post