Tradelink Invoice are no Longer coming through.

This thread is now closed to new comments.
Some of the links and information provided in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question please start a new post.
RG3
2 Posts
User
User

2Posts

1Kudos

0Solutions

Solved: Go to Solution

Tradelink Invoice are no Longer coming through.

Have been receiving Tradelink invoice direct to in tray for several years.  For some reason they have stopped coming through from 01/10/2021.  Does anyone else had or have a similar problem.

3 REPLIES 3
Melisa_D
10,735 Posts
Former Staff
Former Staff

10,735Posts

0Kudos

1,186Solutions

Accepted Solution Solved

Re: Tradelink Invoice are no Longer coming through.

Hi @RG3

Thank you for your post and welcome to the Community Forum ! If you're still experiencing this, I'd recommend checking to see if your Tradelink account is still linked to your MYOB account, if it is can you unlink it and relink it. Does the invoices come through ? More information on this is available on our help article Automating Tradelink invoices

Do let me know how you go. 

If my response has answered your enquiry please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information.

Cheers,
Melisa

MYOB Community Support

Online Help| Forum Search| my.MYOB| Download Page

Did my answer help?

Mark it as a SolutionHelpful? Leave a to tell others

JulieCDT
3 Posts
User

3Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

I am having the same issue.  I went to the tradelink settings and went back to email for a couple of days.  I then went back to the tradelink site and linked myob again and it worked for about 2 weeks now its not working again!  Tried to call tradelink re issue and they have no idea Smiley Sad

RG3
2 Posts
User
User

2Posts

1Kudos

0Solutions

I went back to Tradelinklink settings de-linked MYOB but didn't work first time but tried it again next day and invoices started coming through.  Has now been fine for about 3 weeks.

Didn't find your answer here?

Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post