Transaction with grey tag in Prepare Electronic Payment

This thread is now closed to new comments.
Some of the links and information provided in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question please start a new post.
JayW
1 Post
User
User

1Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

Transaction with grey tag in Prepare Electronic Payment

Hi Guys, i have deosit at Dr side in my Bank reconcile from Purchase. i guess it may because i made payment by electronic payment when purchase was an order and then i convert order to bill. now i could not delete deposit from bank and also in prepare Electonic payments. All transactions are grey tag.  Please see following photos. i have full access for my account. please let me know hwo to fix this as i do not want to post another purchase to reverse this deposit , it will double expense in P&L. I try to delete electronic payment first to see if i can open this transaction. but i think i could not delete from electronic payment is because there is deposit applied. i could not deposit is becasue it was paid by electronic. they linked to each other.

Capture.JPGCapture-2.JPGCapture-3.JPG

1 REPLY 1
Tracey_H
12,172 Posts
Former Staff
Former Staff

12,172Posts

0Kudos

1,836Solutions

Re: Transaction with grey tag in Prepare Electronic Payment

Hi @JayW 

Thanks for your post. If a payment is applied to a purchase order and the purchase order is then converted to a bill, you can't delete the deposit. You will need to reverse the bill first. The Help Article, Supplier deposits, has detailed instructions to guide you through this process.

Please let me know if you need further help.

If my response has answered your enquiry please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information.

Cheers,
Tracey
Previously @bungy15

MYOB Community Support

Online Help| Forum Search| my.MYOB| Download Page

Did my answer help?

Mark it as a SolutionHelpful? Leave a to tell others

Didn't find your answer here?

Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post