6 Posts
Contributing Partner
Australia
Contributing Partner

6Posts

2Kudos

0Solutions

Re: Unable to drag and drop invoices into In Tray

Yes, it drags in every attachment, including logos etc.! but it is a bit quicker than saving them all to the desktop and uploading from there.

Highlighted
Contributing Partner
6 Posts
Contributing Partner
Australia
Contributing Partner

6Posts

2Kudos

0Solutions

The last time I can confirm it worked correctly was last Tuesday 28th April, but I haven't tried it between then and today. I'm using Outlook, build number 12730.20236. Using Windows 10 - update history attached.

update history.JPG
Highlighted
1 Post
User
User

1Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

Unable to drop invoices into the In Tray also.

This has been going on for 2 days now.

Please advise if this problem is being fixed as it is very inconvenient.

Highlighted
Experienced User
15 Posts
Experienced User
Experienced User

15Posts

5Kudos

0Solutions

Same here, I have cleared cache but still not working

Highlighted
Contributing Cover User
6 Posts
Contributing Cover User
Australia
Contributing Cover User

6Posts

1Kudos

0Solutions

I am having the same problem, also can drag and drop onto a folder on desktop and then into intray.

While this is working it is also taking extra time, i was able to drag whole email into tray for a couple but then the same thing started happening. Smiley Sad

Highlighted
Experienced User
15 Posts
Experienced User
Experienced User

15Posts

5Kudos

0Solutions

I have 3 companies on different MYOB, 1 is still fine & i can drag & drop invoices but the other 2 will not work, all are through outlook and same versions etc.

Highlighted
Experienced User
15 Posts
Experienced User
Experienced User

15Posts

5Kudos

0Solutions

Outlook - Version 2004 Build 12730.20236

Highlighted
Experienced Cover User
51 Posts
Experienced Cover User
Australia
Experienced Cover User

51Posts

44Kudos

0Solutions

I've been having the same issue since Monday too and created a spearate post with basically the same response from MYOB i.e. asking for Outlook versions, build no etc and since then nothing.

Like others I've found if I save the PDF eg to desktop or explorer I can then drag and drop it into MYOB or I can drag the entire email in but then I get all the associated logos too.

Very frustrating error as like many of use I use this all of the time.

Does anyone also know where we find current issues/errors that MYOB are aware of and investigationg/trying to fix?  As an example I've found several reports of this in tray issue and it seems to have been acknowleged on each post that MYOB have been able to 'replicate' the error but obviously haven't fixed it yet.  As we all label our posts differently its really hard to find one thread about anything so you spend time trolling for posts to get any info.  Feels like as a MYOB user I have to stumble across an error but I never get any notification there are known issues?  Anyone have any ideas?  This side of MYOB support I personally find extremely frustrating!!!

Highlighted
4 Posts
Cover User
Cover User

4Posts

8Kudos

0Solutions

Yes, I tried this and it does work!

Highlighted
Experienced Cover User
17 Posts
Experienced Cover User
New Zealand
Experienced Cover User

17Posts

20Kudos

1Solutions

100% agree with the frustration. Pretty sure it's a hit and miss guess of what others may have called the problem when you are trying to find things (if keyword functionality is there, I don't know how it works). Notifications would be great - for example there are reports that Myob acknowledge are "known issues" and they know they simply do not work. But we get no heads up about that and hundreds of people try to get things to work that never will. Imagine the hours spent!

At least they could add some more classifications into their menu above so that within sales and purchase there could be different categories - such as In Tray having its own heading. Not rocket science.,

Didn't find your answer here?

Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post