Cover User
Australia
Cover User

3Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

Solved: Go to Solution

Unable to open Sales & Item Register

Having trouble showing the sales register or the items register page without crashing or saying "Theres no information to show", tried 4 separate computers on 2 separate account right accounts. Please read below for the soluton from Steven.

2 REPLIES 2
MYOB Moderator Steven_M
34,101 Posts
MYOB Moderator
New Zealand
MYOB Moderator

34,101Posts

4,571Kudos

4,972Solutions

Accepted Solution Solved

Re: Unable to open Sales & Item Register

Hi @AlexWalker13 

Generally speaking, the message "There is no information to show", tends to indicate that based on the filters in that window there is no transactions which can be displayed. As such, I would recommend ensuring that you do have your filters set on that window accordingly.

Also, do check what version of the program you are using - Help>>About AccountRight. We were aware of an issue with the AccountRight 2019.3 that causes some windows to display no data when there was data in the company file. These situations have been resolved with AccountRight 2019.4 so do ensure you are on that version of the software. Getting the latest version would be able to assist with obtaining that latest version.

Kind regards,
Steven

MYOB Community Support

Online Help| Forum Search| my.MYOB| Download Page

Did my answer help?

Mark it as a SolutionHelpful? Leave a to tell others

Highlighted
AlexWalker13
3 Posts
Cover User
Australia
Cover User

3Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

Re: Unable to open Sales & Item Register

Thanks Steven, I do not mean to lash out like that, I know that I have sold items under that specific filter as early as last friday but will not display them. Will have to wait for the boss to update the company file. Thanks Steven

Didn't find your answer here?

Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post