6 Posts
Cover User
Cover User

6Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

Solved: Go to Solution

Unable to print Supplier Register Open Invoices

Hi since we have updated to the new 2019.3 version, I am no longer able to run supplier open invoice report.  It just says there is no information even when we select ALL suppliers.  I have spoken to your support today who got me to delete the contents of the CACHE folder, but still we are unable to print these reports.  can you please help?  below I have attached a screen shot of the error.

4 REPLIES 4
MYOB Moderator Steven_M
32,660 Posts
MYOB Moderator
New Zealand
MYOB Moderator

32,660Posts

4,358Kudos

0Solutions

Accepted Solution Solved

Re: Unable to print Supplier Register Open Invoices

Hi @Lesley-w 

Is the company file stored online? The reason I ask is that we have identified a potential situation with the AccountRight 2019.3 version that for online company files they will generate a timeout message or nothing to display when running reports. This has been something that has been raised with the required team for further investigation.

Currently, the workaround is to check out the company file or move the company file locally (take a backup - File>>Backup and select to Restore to the local library - File>>Restore>>Restore into a library on your computer). Depending on the data you want to view, a more viable workaround for you would be to go to the Purchases>>Purchase Register>>Open Bills tab>>Add in the desired filters before right-clicking on the data and selecting Copy to Clipboard. You would then able to paste that information in Notepad or Excel so you can get that print out of information.

Kind regards,
Steven

MYOB Community Support

Online Help| Forum Search| my.MYOB| Download Page

Did my answer help?

Mark it as a SolutionHelpful? Leave a to tell others

Lesley-w
6 Posts
Cover User
Cover User

6Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

Thank you for your help we have 100s of suppliers and checking out the data to obtain the report and then checking back in not a good option for us given we also have several users too.  We have been able to copy to clipboard the information as you have suggested and then paste it into and Excel Spreadsheet, thanks for that advice.  

You say you have raised this issue with the required team, but is this something that is going to be fixed as we use these reports quite regularly?

Experienced Cover User khernyk
14 Posts
Experienced Cover User
Australia
Experienced Cover User

14Posts

3Kudos

0Solutions

We are having te same issue, when will this issue be updated?? saving to another program is unacceptable and time consuming.

Please give us an update on when this issue will be sorted

MYOB Moderator Theresa_D
1,825 Posts
MYOB Moderator
MYOB Moderator

1,825Posts

197Kudos

0Solutions

Hi @khernyk 

Sorry to hear you are dealing with this issue as well.  Currently I do not have an update for when this will be resolved.  For a current list of issues/workarounds/updates on AR 2019.3 please subscribe to AccountRight 2019.3: Things You Should Know

Apologies again for the inconvenience.  Feel free to utilize the forum if you have other inquiries or advice. 

Cheers,
Theresa

MYOB Community Support

Online Help| Forum Search| my.MYOB| Download Page

Did my answer help?

Mark it as a SolutionHelpful? Leave a to tell others

Didn't find your answer here?
Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post