NevilleKruss
Partner
5 Posts
Partner

5Posts

2Kudos

0Solutions

Unit cost on sales invoice

The unit cost on items is displaying 6 decimal points. How do we change it to 2 decimal points?

Thanks

NK

1 REPLY 1
Komal_S
MYOB Moderator
5,411 Posts
MYOB Moderator
MYOB Moderator

5,411Posts

508Kudos

800Solutions

Re: Unit cost on sales invoice

Hi @NevilleKruss

If this is happening on the printed/email invoice, the latest version of the software has two new columns to an Item customise forms invoice table,  EX PRICE 2 and INC PRICE 2, these particular columns are configured to only show 2 decimal places (EX PRICE and INC PRICE can show up to 6).

Should you wish to use the new columns on your invoice table you would need to complete the following steps:

1. Navigate to Setup>>Customise Forms>>Invoices>>Items.
  2. Choose the required customised form.
  3. Select Customise.
  4. Within the Customise Forms window, right-click on the Item Invoice table i.e. where you can see Quantity, Description, Amount...
  5. Choose Show/Hide Columns.
  6. Select the required columns you wish to add (EX PRICE 2 or INC PRICE 2) before selecting Show. You may wish to select the unwanted columns on the right and select Hide so they don't show on the customised form.
  7. Select OK.
  8. Re-save the form.

What the above process will do is add the EX PRICE 2 or INC PRICE 2 columns to the invoice table on the customised form. By doing this it will make AccountRight show that price as 2 decimal places when printing/emailing using that invoice

For more information on adding columns to customise forms please see Help Article: Add tables to forms

Kind regards,
Komal

MYOB Community Support

Online Help| Forum Search| my.MYOB| Download Page

Did my answer help?

Mark it as a SolutionHelpful? Leave a to tell others

Didn't find your answer here?

Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post