RozC
2 Posts
User
User

2Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

Updating Default Form for Remittance Advice by supplier

Undable to edit the current form, as it is comes up that it cannot be changed as it is the default  form.

So saved and updated with a new form name, via the advanced features then selected the new form as the default.

BUT nothing chaned - the default is still the old remittance advice, and still cannot amend the original as it says it is the default from.

Is there another place that the defaul remittance is set?

Need to print remittances directly from the invoice/payment history/ selct the payment and print the remittance direct (does not give option at this point to change form used or tell you what form it is using.

1 REPLY 1
MYOB Moderator Melisa_D
588 Posts
MYOB Moderator
MYOB Moderator

588Posts

40Kudos

0Solutions

Re: Updating Default Form for Remittance Advice by supplier

Hi @RozC

Thank you for your post,  I hope your finding helpful information on the Community Forum. 

Currently this is a known issue within the software and it has been raised with our developers. The current work around is to use the print/email Remittance advices window to print from, if you select advanced filters and untick printed/unsent Remittance advices only this will refresh the window and allows you to print directly from the transaction. We do apologise for any inconveniences. 

Feel free to come back to the Community Forum if you have anymore questions, we are more than happy to assist.

Cheers,
Melisa

MYOB Community Support

Online Help| Forum Search| my.MYOB| Download Page

Did my answer help?

Mark it as a SolutionHelpful? Leave a to tell others

Didn't find your answer here?
Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post