35 Posts
Experienced User
Experienced User

35Posts

7Kudos

0Solutions

Utilising InTray capabilities in MYOB

Morning Fellow MYOB users

Is anyone using this?  Seems great in theory however a couple of things that I need assistance with

1.  Currently when AP passes on to me a batch of payments for loading into our bank I check the paperwork to the loaded payment transactions to ensure correct, that bank details match and that there are no possible fraudulent transactions

How is this possibly when there is no longer a paper invoice?   Does this mean I am going to have to open every scanned document in MYOB to now check this information?

2.  AP is now having to keep a spreadsheet detailing every invoice and date for payment.. the reason is the payment terms which can be setup are really not user friendly.   A report cannot be printed showing when invoices are due for payment, well not accurately

Many thanks

2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted
MYOB Moderator
1,326 Posts
MYOB Moderator
MYOB Moderator

1,326Posts

154Kudos

209Solutions

Re: Utilising InTray capabilities in MYOB

Hi @LDOG 

Intray allows you to attach the documents to purchases or spend money transactions entered in AccountRight for record keeping purposes. This means that you can still use the source document to verify if the banking details are added correctly in the transactions. 

As far as your second issue is concerned, running a To Do List-Payables report would display when the invoices are due for payment, however, if that does not display what you exactly want, we do recommend manipulating the reports in Excel to meet your specific business requirements.

Feel free to post should you have any other questions. 

Kind regards,
Komal

MYOB Community Support

Online Help| Forum Search| my.MYOB| Download Page

Did my answer help?

Mark it as a SolutionHelpful? Leave a to tell others

Highlighted
Experienced User
35 Posts
Experienced User
Experienced User

35Posts

7Kudos

0Solutions

Re: Utilising InTray capabilities in MYOB

Thanks Komal

Appreciate your input. 

Looks like I will have to open up each invoice in MYOB to check - when it comes time for payment.    If any other users have put in a procedure to assist here please let me know.

Cheers

Leanne

Didn't find your answer here?

Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post