User
Australia
Sophia98

4Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

Viewing documents in the In Tray

Hi, 

I was wondering if it would be possible to change the view in the In Tray. 

I would prefer to see the files as per their names rather than icons. 

This would assist with searching for particular invoices, making sure there are no invoices missed or doubled up. 

My other query is if we can set up a more detailed invoice layout per supplier. 

Say for a one supplier we could default the system to search in the top left and another supplier to search the top right or center. When creating new bills from documents I find that it is frequently picking up incorrect fields on the Pdf as the invoice number, if this is not fixed at the time of creating a bill it could lead to a duplicate invoice. Or are we able to turn off the OCR Feature? 

Thanks 

1 REPLY 1
MYOB Moderator Theresa_D
1,148 Posts
MYOB Moderator
Theresa_D
MYOB Moderator

1152Posts

139Kudos

148Solutions

Re: Viewing documents in the In Tray

Hi  @Sophia98 

Thanks for your post. I hope you’re finding plenty of useful tips, advice and support on the community forum.

Which software are you using?  I’ll link the AccountRight resources since you posted in this board.  For details on options available for In Tray see the relevant help article Working with In Tray documents--AccountRight

For your other query, there is not an option to turn off the OCR feature.  If you would like to change the layout or filtering of the invoices see below. 

Personalising Invoices 

Fields and columns you can add to forms

I hope this helps. If this answers your inquiry please mark 'Accept as Solution' to help others find this information easier. 

Cheers,
Theresa

MYOB Community Support

Online Help| Forum Search| my.MYOB| Download Page

Did my answer help?

Mark it as a SolutionHelpful? Leave a to tell others

Didn't find your answer here?
Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post