Contributing User Michelle-2019
5 Posts
Contributing User
Contributing User

5Posts

4Kudos

0Solutions

Wait times and incompetent staff at Sth Africa Call centre

I can not believe how incompetent the staff are at the Sth African call centre are. Every time I call they take so long to identify me, then they struggle to uderstand the issue, they put me on hold for 5-15 minutes at a time THEN eventually admit they are unsure and then put me in the queue for Tech Support. Which then can take 1 hour to get answered.

I have been on the phone for 3.5 hours and only 1 of the 3 issues was resolved. 

C'mon MYOB lift your game. Put more professionals on in Melbourne and New Zealand and get rid of Sth Africa call centre.

3 REPLIES 3
5 Posts
Contributing User
Contributing User

5Posts

4Kudos

0Solutions

Re: Waiting time

This is typical for MYOB these days.

Ever since they introduced the STH African call centre there has been nothing but long wait times and incompetent people unable to understand the issue. 

Something needs to change soon 

5 Posts
Contributing User
Contributing User

5Posts

4Kudos

0Solutions

Re: Whats going on STILL on HOLD

The call centre in Sth Africa is absolutely useless.

Long wait times, no help,but happy to take $1300 subscription fee

Community Manager Suja_P
5,854 Posts
Community Manager
Australia
Community Manager

5,854Posts

2,139Kudos

0Solutions

Re: Wait times and incompetent staff at Sth Africa Call centre

Hi Michelle (@Michelle-2019),

Thank you for your post. I'm very sorry to hear about your recent experience with our support team.

With the Single Touch Payroll (STP) deadline and Australian EOFY getting closer by the day, we’ve more than doubled the size of our contact centre, by onboarding an additional 250 support agents. 

Due to the size of the onboarding required and the capacity of our existing property, we will see about 200 of our 600 resources placed offshore in South Africa. 

All our 600 strong support team members are expected to be at full competency on the frequently asked support queries by the end of next week. On occasions where the call relates to a topic that a team member is not well versed in, they will transfer the call to a more experienced member of our support team. We appreciate your patience during such times. 

That said, we have also increased the number of MYOB support members on our forum. So you will start to see faster responses to queries on this forum.

I can see that you've made another post with your technical query and one of our moderators has responded to it. 

Please do continue to use this forum if you ever need a hand in the future. We're always happy to help.

Cheers,
Suja Pillai

Social Support and Community Manager

Online Help| Forum Search| my.MYOB| Download Page

Did my answer help?

Mark it as a SolutionHelpful? Leave a to tell others

Didn't find your answer here?
Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post