Widen "Ex Price" field box in Invoice Form

This thread is now closed to new comments.
Some of the links and information provided in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question please start a new post.
GrantNicholson
2 Posts
User

2Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

Widen "Ex Price" field box in Invoice Form

Hi,

I recently upgraded from V19 to the cloud. I migrated over my forms, but have an issue with the Item Invoice. I can't seem to widen the Ex Price field box and half of the amount appears in a new line. I have tried widening the columns, to no avail. Please see attached image of what I am getting. Can someone please help on how to do this?

Invoice Form.jpg
4 REPLIES 4
Mike_James
Ultimate Partner
5,839 Posts
Ultimate Partner
New Zealand
Ultimate Partner

5,839Posts

1,080Kudos

755Solutions

Re: Widen "Ex Price" field box in Invoice Form

Hi @GrantNicholson , right click and select Edit table. The blue lines in that column might need adjusting?

Regards, Mike (mike@datawise.co.nz)
DataWise Limited (www.datawise.co.nz), developers of:
DataWise ProActive - Custom Reporting from MYOB programs
(MYOB Business, including AccountRight Live, AccountRight v19.x and exo Payroll)

Bulk download of attachments (more details...)

GrantNicholson
2 Posts
User

2Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

Hi @Mike_James 

Thanks for the suggestion, but unfortunately that didn't work. Would you have any other suggestions (apart from creating a new form)?

Mike_James
Ultimate Partner
5,839 Posts
Ultimate Partner
New Zealand
Ultimate Partner

5,839Posts

1,080Kudos

755Solutions

Hi @GrantNicholson , if you wish, export the form (Set-up, Export Customised forms...) and email it to me. I'll bring it up in Clearwater and see if it still has the issue. Other things you could try is to save it under another name, then check; if the issue still exists, if so export that new form and import/replace it, then check again.

Is it a new form created in AccountRight live, or migrated from a version 19 file?

(MYOB Business, including AccountRight Live, AccountRight v19.x and exo Payroll)

Mike_James
Ultimate Partner
5,839 Posts
Ultimate Partner
New Zealand
Ultimate Partner

5,839Posts

1,080Kudos

755Solutions

Hi @GrantNicholson , I have compared your form with a standard form. Columns widths can only be changed if the "standard" column headings are displayed. Then position the cursor between the columns, and click/drag to adjust. 

In your form you have created your own column headings and suppressed the standard headings. See the image attached. You may be able to reduce the width of the item number column, and add width to the ex price and discount percent columns.

Custom invoice - changing column widths.jpg

Didn't find your answer here?

Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post