You have nothing checked

This thread is now closed to new comments.
Some of the links and information provided in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question please start a new post.
LouiseBWM
Experienced Cover User
26 Posts
Experienced Cover User
Australia
Experienced Cover User

26Posts

2Kudos

1Solutions

Solved: Go to Solution

You have nothing checked

I was cleaning up print queues, and Print Purchases Orders. Select and Print.

Error: You have nothing checked.

v2020.4.24.2371

1 REPLY 1
Steven_M
45,180 Posts
Former Staff
New Zealand
Former Staff

45,180Posts

0Kudos

6,759Solutions

Accepted Solution Solved

Re: You have nothing checked

Hi @LouiseBWM 

The message "You have nothing checked" is something that has been identified as occurring in the AccountRight 2020.4.2 product version and has been passed onto the required team for further investigation. Currently, while we do understand it's not the most feasible, the workaround is to print those purchase orders individual by opening these and select Print. 

If you are cleaning up the To be Printed window, rather than printing the purchase order another option would be to update the Purchase Order Delivery Status to be Already Printed and Sent. This way the purchase order would also not appear in that Print/Email window, without the need to print the transaction. If you haven't already done so, I would also recommend reviewing the Purchase Order Delivery in the relevant supplier's card/Buying Details as this would be the default used by that card. Ensuring that you have the correct one set would aid you in not having to complete that clear out again potentially in the future.

Kind regards,
Steven

MYOB Community Support

Online Help| Forum Search| My Account

Didn't find your answer here?

Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post