Partner Zone
Partner Zone

customising statement forms

This thread is now closed to new comments.
Some of the links provided in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question please start a new post.
Highlighted
Contributing Cover User VickiMotz
7 Posts
Contributing Cover User
VickiMotz
Contributing Cover User

7Posts

1Kudos

0Solutions

Solved: Go to Solution

customising statement forms

Hi

I have customised a Statement form that I have saved and selected the "Invoice" type and now want to use this and save it as an "Activity" type Statement form, but can't seem to find out how to do this. Because when I go to select "activity" it does not show my saved form.  Can anyone help please.

3 REPLIES 3
Ultimate Partner Dee-Workman
812 Posts
Ultimate Partner
New Zealand
Dee-Workman
Ultimate Partner

1157Posts

857Kudos

252Solutions

Accepted Solution Solved Solution

Re: customising statement forms

Hi @VickiMotz

An Activity Statement and an Invoice Statement are quite different and don't use the same fields, therefore you won't be able to copy from one to the other.  They will need to be set up separately.  Below is the difference between the two which should clarify how they work.

An Activity Statement includes all sales invoices, payments and orders with a customer deposit for a specific period of time, all transactions on a single line and a running balance is included. Quotes never appear on an activity statement.

An Invoice Statement shows any invoice outstanding or balance of an invoice outstanding only.  It does not show payments, credits and invoices on separate lines like an activity statement and does not have a running balance, just shows the total outstanding at the bottom in the ageing periods.

Contributing Cover User VickiMotz
7 Posts
Contributing Cover User
VickiMotz
Contributing Cover User

7Posts

1Kudos

0Solutions

Thanks for that.  I was just trying to eliminate the sometimes tedious job of entering and editing mostly the same data eg: company logo, address, terms and how the remittance is set out etc.  I guess I will just start customising.  Thank you for your speedy reply, much appreciated.

Regards

Vicki

Ultimate Partner Dee-Workman
812 Posts
Ultimate Partner
New Zealand
Dee-Workman
Ultimate Partner

1157Posts

857Kudos

252Solutions

Hi @VickiMotz

If you have text boxes with information in them, you can copy and paste those to the other form, just not the table.  

Didn't find your answer here?
Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post