eInvoice - Error message (Sorry, we can't send e-invoice right now, please try again later)

This thread is now closed to new comments.
Some of the links and information provided in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question please start a new post.
Lou_Kensington
3 Posts
Cover User
Australia
Cover User

3Posts

2Kudos

0Solutions

eInvoice - Error message (Sorry, we can't send e-invoice right now, please try again later)

Good afternoon community - can anyone help or advise if this error message is due to something wrong my end or an issue MYOB's end? Previous invoices have gone through all ok. Thanks in advance xx

1 REPLY 1
SamaraM
1,925 Posts
Former Staff
Former Staff

1,925Posts

0Kudos

236Solutions

Re: eInvoice - Error message (Sorry, we can't send e-invoice right now, please try again later)

Hi @Lou_Kensington 

Thank you for your post. Can I confirm if you are still receiving this message when you attempt to send eInvoices?

If the error is still occurring I recommend Clearing the AccountRight Cache, which can resolve some odd behaviour in AccountRight. 

Let me know how you get on and if you are still getting the error, could you respond with a screenshot of the error message as that would help me assist you further?

If my response has answered your enquiry please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information.

Regards,
Samara

MYOB Community Support

Online Help| Forum Search| my.MYOB| Download Page

Didn't find your answer here?

Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post