emailing invoices

This thread is now closed to new comments.
Some of the links and information provided in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question please start a new post.
Nicccc
Experienced Cover User
50 Posts
Experienced Cover User
Australia
Experienced Cover User

50Posts

6Kudos

0Solutions

Solved: Go to Solution

emailing invoices

Since moving to online cloud-based AccountRight I have found several issues with emailing invoices to customers:

1 - invoices are sent as links rather than attachments. Some recipients do not like this and insist on a pdf attachment which i have to do manually

2 - the subject line of the emails includes the word "[BULK]" which apparently interferes with some organisations ability to receive the email (due to their security systems) and apart from that looks messy and unprofessional

3 - there does not seem to be any ability for me to see what emails have been sent from MYOB (i.e. in Outlook)

Can someone please help with these queries asap?

3 REPLIES 3
Steven_M
45,180 Posts
Former Staff
New Zealand
Former Staff

45,180Posts

0Kudos

6,759Solutions

Re: emailing invoices

Hi @Nicccc 

Sounds like you want to go to Setup>>Preferences>>Emailing and reviewing your email settings.

1. If you are wishing to have invoice attachments as a PDF rather than a link you would want to ensure that When Emailing Invoices has the option Include a link to online invoices and attach a PDF selected.

2. Within the Email Defaults, you want to check that email subject and update accordingly

3. If Send Emails Using AccountRight is enabled, users can see the information relating to the email such as date, recipients, subject, and what was sent through the Sent Emails option (bottom of the Command Centre).

Kind regards,
Steven

MYOB Community Support

Online Help| Forum Search| My Account

Nicccc
Experienced Cover User
50 Posts
Experienced Cover User
Australia
Experienced Cover User

50Posts

6Kudos

0Solutions

Hi Steven

thank you, that works for the pdf. However the subject line in the email defaults does not include the word

"[BULK]" but this is what appears for the recipient. Can this be eliminated?

Nic

Steven_M
45,180 Posts
Former Staff
New Zealand
Former Staff

45,180Posts

0Kudos

6,759Solutions

Accepted Solution Solved

Hi @Nicccc 

Is it all invoices that you are sending or only a certain amount? In addition to that, if you send an invoice to yourself does it have that marker appear? Assuming that value is not appearing on those emails, it would be something that is being added at the recipient's end.

Kind regards,
Steven

MYOB Community Support

Online Help| Forum Search| My Account

Didn't find your answer here?

Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post