invoice reminder function not working......

This thread is now closed to new comments.
Some of the links and information provided in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question please start a new post.
Profexcav
2 Posts
Cover User
Australia
Cover User

2Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

invoice reminder function not working......

PLEASE CAN SOMEONE HELP ME.  THE INVOICE REMINDER FUNCTION IS NOT WORKING AND IT IS RANDOMLY SENDING OUT THE INVOICES EVERY THREE DAYS.  I REALLY NEED THIS FIXED STRAIGHT AWAY AND NO I DO NOT RUN INTERNET EXPLORER.  PLEASE HELP IT IS URGENT.

10 REPLIES 10
DebMcW
Contributing User
6 Posts
Contributing User
Contributing User

6Posts

1Kudos

0Solutions

Re: invoice reminder function not working......

I am having this issue to and really need it fixed also

Celia_B
MYOB Moderator
2,108 Posts
MYOB Moderator
MYOB Moderator

2,108Posts

61Kudos

140Solutions

Hi @Profexcav 

Welcome to the MYOB Community Forum, I hope you'll find it a wealth of knowledge.

Can you please clarify the exact issue? Is the Invoice Reminder button Greyed out? Or have you received an error message when you were trying to access the invoice reminder? If you can provide me more details of the issue I'm happy to assist you. 

Please reply to this post. 

Cheers. 

Cel

MYOB Community Forum

Online Help| Forum Search| my.MYOB| Download Page

Did my answer help?

Accept it as a Solution
Leave a to tell others

DebMcW
Contributing User
6 Posts
Contributing User
Contributing User

6Posts

1Kudos

0Solutions

Thank you for your reply.
When I go in and push the Invoice Reminders button, the screen comes up but it is grey. Even when I do it on the website it does the same and there is niothing I can do.

Celia_B
MYOB Moderator
2,108 Posts
MYOB Moderator
MYOB Moderator

2,108Posts

61Kudos

140Solutions

Hi @DebMcW 

We appreciate your patience in getting back to us and providing information on your experience. 

Can you please try to log out and log back in and you can also try it on browser (google chrome). 

Let me know how you go, if you still need further assistance with this. I'll be happy to assist you. 

Cheers, 

Cel

MYOB Community Forum

Did my answer help?

Accept it as a Solution
Leave a to tell others

DebMcW
Contributing User
6 Posts
Contributing User
Contributing User

6Posts

1Kudos

0Solutions

This has been happening for months. I have logged out and logged in many many times in the process. I have done it agian just now and it is still not working.

Celia_B
MYOB Moderator
2,108 Posts
MYOB Moderator
MYOB Moderator

2,108Posts

61Kudos

140Solutions

Hi @DebMcW 

I am sorry to hear about your experience and I understand that the situation made you upset. And after doing the basic troubleshooting it's still not working. 

Generally speaking, If the invoice reminder is grayed out this means that your company file isn't online or you haven't set up AccountRight to send emails. See  Set up AccountRight to send emails. Select the option Send invoice reminders to the customer. 

You can check on this Help Article: Setting up Invoice Reminders this contains more information,  I hope that this can help you to resolve your issue. 

Let me know if you still need further assistance with this. I'm happy to assist you. 

If my response has answered your inquiry please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information.

Best Regards, 

Cel

MYOB Community Forum

Did my answer help?

Accept it as a Solution
Leave a to tell others

Mars
2 Posts
Cover User
Cover User

2Posts

3Kudos

0Solutions

This function hasn't been working for months and MYOB says it's still trying to look into it. Yet for some reason MYOB still feels justified in upping the subscription fee- we're paying for a product that isn't working properly. It cannot be that hard to sort out on MYOBs end!!!

Hannah_V
MYOB Moderator
747 Posts
MYOB Moderator
MYOB Moderator

747Posts

26Kudos

40Solutions

Hi, @mars apologies for the inconvenience, and thanks for reaching out!

Are you still having the same issue? If yes, kindly do this workaround:

1. Check the terms of the invoice. For AccountRight terms of Prepaid and COD, do not trigger invoice reminders. 

2. Also, invoices not send via the online invoicing system do not trigger invoice reminders to send (i.e. if sent via outlook or not send at all for AccountRight).

3. Try sending reminders daily between 4am - 6am.

If my response has answered your enquiry please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information

Regards,

Hannah

MYOB Community Forum

Did my answer help?

Accept it as a Solution
Leave a to tell others

AJR076
Contributing User
6 Posts
Contributing User
Australia
Contributing User

6Posts

1Kudos

0Solutions

Why is this issue still not fixed?  Trying to set up the invoice reminders and click on the Tab for it and it only opens a grey screen.  And yes, I've logged on and off a number of times and I already had invoices setup for emailing and have had this for quite sometime. And our company file is online.  

Have been able to use invoice reminders in the past but now there is this issue of a grey screen that opens up when clicking on the invoice reminder tab.  

Would appreciate this being fixed thankyou.

Didn't find your answer here?

Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post