job list showing what has been invoiced

This thread is now closed to new comments.
Some of the links and information provided in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question please start a new post.
CheyenneK
Experienced Cover User
22 Posts
Experienced Cover User
Australia
Experienced Cover User

22Posts

2Kudos

1Solutions

Solved: Go to Solution

job list showing what has been invoiced

I have a client using accountright. They use time billing and create jobs.  Their work may take 6 months or more to complete and in this time they create progressive invoices against these jobs. These jobs of which there could be a few different Jobs for the one Debtor.   I am wondering if there is a way to use the jobs to drill down to find out what invoices have been allocated. This is to find out if all invoices covering the job have actually been invoiced. Thanks 

3 REPLIES 3
Steven_M
45,180 Posts
Former Staff
New Zealand
Former Staff

45,180Posts

0Kudos

6,759Solutions

Re: job list showing what has been invoiced

Hi @CheyenneK 

If you are needing to track what has been reimbursed or charged for a job you would need to enable Track Reimbursables. When this is enabled the system will allow the user to use the reimburse function for that job and the linked customer, so you can on-charge the purchases/expenses to the customer while also seeing what amounts are outstanding (Reimbursable Expense report).

Help Article: Reimbursable expenses would be able to assist with that process.

Kind regards,
Steven

MYOB Community Support

Online Help| Forum Search| My Account

CheyenneK
Experienced Cover User
22 Posts
Experienced Cover User
Australia
Experienced Cover User

22Posts

2Kudos

1Solutions

Hi Steve, I am not trying to find expenses/purchases on a job and 'Track Reimbursables' is ticked.  The business is wanting to open a job and find the invoices charged to the client (debtor) and/or to make sure all invoices have been allocated to that particular client Job.  That client (debtor) may have a number of jobs going.  The business may have done one aspect of the work and invoiced a Job back in Dec 2019, then another part of that work on the same job is invoiced in Mar 2020 and a final invoice for that job in Jul 20.  So the business wants to be able to bring up that job and all debtor invoices attached.  Is this possible?  If not, would it be something MYOB could develop in future upgrades.  It is one thing to open a job and be able to do a profit and loss (of which you can).  It's another to drill down on a job to find what has been invoiced to that job.   

Thank you Cheyenne

CheyenneK
Experienced Cover User
22 Posts
Experienced Cover User
Australia
Experienced Cover User

22Posts

2Kudos

1Solutions

Accepted Solution Solved

Hi Steve

I thought I'd let you know that I have spoken with my client this morning and the client informed they had found in their data file what we had been trying to acheive through the 'FIND TRANSACTION - JOBS', this section showed up all purchases and the invoices which are attached to the Job.  I was trying to find this info through the MYOB Demo 'Clearwater', not using from date was not far enough back to take in all transactions, with this I was trying to reestatblish the clients data into the demo to find the information which is was current dates.  Anyway thank you for your time - Problem Solved .  Thank again.  Cheyenne

Didn't find your answer here?

Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post