Experienced User
20 Posts
Experienced User
Experienced User

20Posts

6Kudos

1Solutions

Re: problems with in tray Account Right

Back from holidays and it is still happening.  So frustrating when you are trying to be quick to catch up.

RachatGA
Experienced User
20 Posts
Experienced User
Experienced User

20Posts

6Kudos

1Solutions

Hi Steven,  Your thread says it has been solved and yet it is happening now, to me, but wasn't four weeks ago.....?

ConfuzedAccts
Contributing Cover User
5 Posts
Contributing Cover User
Australia
Contributing Cover User

5Posts

1Kudos

0Solutions

@RachatGA wrote:

Hi Steven,  Your thread says it has been solved and yet it is happening now, to me, but wasn't four weeks ago.....?

I was told by MYOB to either save the files from an email to your desktop/hard drive and drag and drop them into the InTray from there - or drag and drop the entire email into the InTray (this would drop any attachments from that email into the InTray. Both these options worked for me. What didn't work anymore (since the update) was just dragging the attachment directly from an email into the InTray. Hope this helps.

Steven_M
MYOB Moderator
42,328 Posts
MYOB Moderator
New Zealand
MYOB Moderator

42,328Posts

5,733Kudos

6,319Solutions

Hi @RachatGA 

We did experience a widespread error relating to the In Tray where users would see a spinning cog that would time out on 15/12/2020. This particular widespread case was resolved that date 15/12/2020. See In Tray not scanning documents - 15/12/2020 for more information.

If you are still experiencing that situation with those documents, deleting the documents and re-uploading would be recommended. If you are still encountering that situation after re-uploading those documents or encountering that situation with any new documents we do recommend creating a new thread on this Community Forum so that can be investigated in more detail.

Kind regards,
Steven

MYOB Community Support

Online Help| Forum Search| my.MYOB| Download Page

RachatGA
Experienced User
20 Posts
Experienced User
Experienced User

20Posts

6Kudos

1Solutions

Done.  Thank you.

AnnieSainsbury
Contributing Cover User
5 Posts
Contributing Cover User
Australia
Contributing Cover User

5Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

has  asolution been posted for this issue  - ?  I am now on version 2021.1.24 and still have this issue 

Steven_M
MYOB Moderator
42,328 Posts
MYOB Moderator
New Zealand
MYOB Moderator

42,328Posts

5,733Kudos

6,319Solutions

Hi @AnnieSainsbury 

As indicated, we did experience a widespread error relating to the In Tray where users would see a spinning cog that would time out on 15/12/2020. This particular widespread case was resolved that date 15/12/2020. See In Tray not scanning documents - 15/12/2020 for more information.

If you are still experiencing that situation with those documents, deleting the documents and re-uploading would be recommended. If you are still encountering that situation after re-uploading those documents or encountering that situation with any new documents, we do recommend creating a new thread on this Community Forum so that can be investigated in more detail. Expanding on what exactly is occurring and how the document is uploaded would be ideal.

Kind regards,
Steven

MYOB Community Support

Online Help| Forum Search| my.MYOB| Download Page

AnnieSainsbury
Contributing Cover User
5 Posts
Contributing Cover User
Australia
Contributing Cover User

5Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

Steven 

the issue still exists  and is exactly as described by other users in the Community Forum

I cannot see any proposed solutions linked to the Community Forum in December - only your post that it has been resolved  

RachatGA
Experienced User
20 Posts
Experienced User
Experienced User

20Posts

6Kudos

1Solutions

I have found it easier to create an email contact of my MYOB intray address, and forward emailed invoices.  Quick and rarely fails.  :-)  Forget dragging...... 

You can also do this with your scanner.  Scan paper invoices and have them delivered to your intray.

Didn't find your answer here?

Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post